Israel (1 Viewer)

The first I heard about this was yesterday, today it's already happening.

Admiral Stavridis has a suggestion.

it’s pretty clear that this isn’t a case of good guys vs bad guys but where do you go in a negotiation with a group who won’t even verify what they are negotiating with. Hamas has no desire to negotiate for the Palestinian people. Are Palestinians still supporting hamas or if they had the ability, would they go after them themselves? I understand they hate the IDF, but what percentage also hate hamas?

This upsets me:

I talked about that ship at the time and thought it was in reasonable shape to be sailed away, or at least towed away.

What I didn't know was the crew had completely abandon it and never returned. Even a small problem will sink an abandon ship if several days are allowed to elapse. Someone has to be there to do things like turning things on, and turning things off, like pumps.

Who didn't do what it took to keep it afloat was its owners. Which irritates me because it probably was insured against sinking. This is what happens when a scuzzy company owns a ship, sometimes a ship is better off sunk for a company's bottom line.

This way an insurance company pays for the loss. The other way a ship's owner would have had to pay a shipyard in a distant place a lot for repairs.

This is an issue ripe for a well thought out, cleverly crafted Cossack reply to the Pope:

525px-Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom