Israel (2 Viewers)

I really try to wrap my head around the irony that the term "genocide" was coined during the Holocaust.

"Screams Before Silence".

Last edited:
I really try to wrap my head around the irony that the term "genocide" was coined during the Holocaust.

"Screams Before Silence".

its a detailed account what happened to the women. If you have the stomach for it, watch.

If not, dont. Just know that the women werent simply killed by gunfire. It goes well beyond that. it was savagery.

its a detailed account what happened to the women. If you have the stomach for it, watch.

If not, dont. Just know that the women werent simply killed by gunfire. It goes well beyond that. it was savagery.
Oh, I'm going to watch it. I've watched some and seen some clips. There's a lot of subtitles so I will watch the rest when I can concentrate.

All I keep hearing is that Israel is guilty of genocide and I just can't reconcile the constant screaming of that when the term "genocide" didn't even exist till millions were murdered in the Holocaust.

Oh, I'm going to watch it. I've watched some and seen some clips. There's a lot of subtitles so I will watch the rest when I can concentrate.

All I keep hearing is that Israel is guilty of genocide and I just can't reconcile the constant screaming of that when the term "genocide" didn't even exist till millions were murdered in the Holocaust.

I'm not gonna get sucked into the vortex of is what Israel is doing.

What I will say is if you watch the video, you will begin to see why Israel responded in the manner they have. Imo, it is pure rage and disgust that drove the impetus for what we see today.

Again folks weren't simply shot. And if you were a young girl or woman, it was barbaric. Not much of that came out early on after the attack. Now, many are telling their story. It's pure barbarism and Israel decided to respond with unadulterated force.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom