Israel (5 Viewers)

Exactly, and the entire world just saw how insignificant Iran's capabilities are by this attack. I don't think we should ignore Iran, but at this point they are like an annoying 10 year old at a grocery store. Just an annoyance.
It’s also highly likely Iran calibrated this attack with the intent of doing next to no damage, to make their statement without forcing Israel to respond.

It’s also highly likely Iran calibrated this attack with the intent of doing next to no damage, to make their statement without forcing Israel to respond.

This is my belief. It was a performative attack. The fact that they had been telegraphing it for so long lends credence to this. They went big and bold on the hype and presentation and wet fart on the result by design.

Still early and no confirmation of the cause yet, but Iran apparently has nuclear facilities there...

You're stronger than me....I don't want to listen to either side.
No, I don't really want to either. But listening is what we need to do .. and no one is. Too busy shouting. That won't solve issues between countries but it would go a long way between individuals. Stop listening only to respond and stop hearing only what you've pre-decided the other side is saying.

If Israel hit Iran’s nuclear facilities to prevent nuclear capabilities then I get it. Problem is I trust Bibi none and just have to chalk it up to more unnecessary aggression. Give Ukraine the money and assistance. Let Israel go at it alone for a bit since they are so determined.

I like this photo, laugh at it:

Those two old rocket launchers have been in many a military parade. I would estimate them as being 50 years old. The paint on the trucks and on the rockets looks like it has been touched up and repainted many times over those 50 years keeping them shining bright for those military parades.

I wonder if the base where they stay at has the roads lined with rocks which have been painted white, and get repainted most years.

I also wonder if they know that they aren't supposed to weigh missiles down with layers upon layers of camouflage paint. If one must paint a missile they are supposed to strip off all old paint, and then lay on a very thin light weight coat of very special radar absorbent paint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom