Israel (4 Viewers)

my question now is, does Israel think they have the big boy pants on now and can go it alone, or is there someone else they are ready to get in bed with if we cut or cut way back defense support.

I don’t personally think we’ll cut it back in any big way. I think a lot of the condemnations of the US are just meant to be political talking points. We haven’t taken action against Israel for half a year since this all began and counting.. I’m sure it emboldens Bibi and Co. to know that. Just my opinion.

I don’t personally think we’ll cut it back in any big way. I think a lot of the condemnations of the US are just meant to be political talking points. We haven’t taken action against Israel for half a year since this all began and counting.. I’m sure it emboldens Bibi and Co. to know that. Just my opinion.
Bibi and Co. are walking themselves into a direct conflict with Iran and at that point contagion is likely unpreventable.

So the Biden administration better decide fast how much more they want to keep going down this road.

Bibi and Co. are walking themselves into a direct conflict with Iran and at that point contagion is likely unpreventable.

So the Biden administration better decide fast how much more they want to keep going down this road.

Well idk if this was Irans "retaliation" but 50 rockets were just fired from LEbanon into Israel- assuming Hezbollah ( iranian proxy )

from video- they hardly made it over border before Iron Dome activated.

Well idk if this was Irans "retaliation" but 50 rockets were just fired from LEbanon into Israel- assuming Hezbollah ( iranian proxy )

from video- they hardly made it over border before Iron Dome activated.
Hopefully it is but Pentagon was warning of drones, rockets and missiles simultaneously so doubt it's the one they were worried about. Rockets have never been all that effective to cause alarm.

One of the better options for live information about breaking news.

Probably.

I'm not the copyright police though.
I am. Tools like this guy put the people out of business on the ground doing the work. Another few years it'll be this guy and the thousands of others like him reporting on each other reporting on nothing because there are no journalists and photogs left.

Sorry, not trying to be aggressive towards you. Just frustrating because he steals from me then makes a ton of money off my back. In fact, thank you. It's motivating me to take care of him.

Local news is saying not a lot of damage was done, that it seems like more a political statement by Iran than an attack, and that Israel likely will continue to concentrate on weeding out Hamas rather than retaliate against Iran unless Iran follows with more attacks.
I've no idea how accurate any of that is, of course.

What would a war between Israel and Iran even look like? Doomsday?

Can we really stay out of it if Israel starts to lose?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom