Israel (9 Viewers)

Don't unduly antagonize the enemy. Kids throw rocks. Don't do that either.

Kids play with toy guns. For Gods sake don't do that.
While we're discussing misinterpretations, a lot of this is operating under the assumption that this is a textbook case of malicious kite flying. This is being interpreted, apropo of nothing I'm sure, that these are not just people flying kites in pretty much the last place in their home land that they're allowed to be. I also posted articles and a vid that should suggest that this could very simply be......people flying kites.

The main point of contention here is one that isn't being addressed as much as freakin kites have, is that what Israel responded to this. Given the fact that has been shown for a looong time now, and somehow even more these past few months, that the Israeli military, and Israel itself, is run by absolute lunatics. But let's get hung up on the kites and not the riot control tactics used in response to the kites.

I’m sure I’ve got twice that so I’m right there with ya
Maybe, based upon the age you've listed I'm twice your age. And I retired when I was 48, 47 almost 48.

After arguing with you for a while I think the important real policy opinions we hold are basically for the most part are in alignment.

"All I know is that if you look around at the human race you got to wonder what they hell was God thinking about."

Maybe, based upon the age you've listed I'm twice your age. And I retired when I was 48, 47 almost 48.

Man, what's that like?

After arguing with you for a while I think the important real policy opinions we hold are basically for the most part are in alignment.

Agreed, as I think most of us generally are. As with news, the things that stand out the most to make us seem like polar opposites are the few disagreements instead of all of the other stuff we align on.

"All I know is that if you look around at the human race you got to wonder what they hell was God thinking about."

Gotta love lee marvin (eastwood is alright too, I guess).

I watched a lot of westerns at my grandparents in the summer..this one included. The Wild Bunch was good too.
Lots and lots of Gunsmoke reruns, brings back good memories. Only one is around now and at 87 it's still her afternoon routine.

Man, what's that like?

Agreed, as I think most of us generally are. As with news, the things that stand out the most to make us seem like polar opposites are the few disagreements instead of all of the other stuff we align on.
Agreed. It seems like at times you'll see news articles or reports that make you wonder if they are intentionally trying to stir the pot and divide people rather than focus on the bigger, broader picture. I admit I get caught up in that at times and that's not always healthy for me.
Gotta love lee marvin (eastwood is alright too, I guess).

I watched a lot of westerns at my grandparents in the summer..this one included. The Wild Bunch was good too.
Lots and lots of Gunsmoke reruns, brings back good memories. Only one is around now and at 87 it's still her afternoon routine.
I was really into a spaghetti Westerns phase and loved Clint Eastwood in those. The music, settings, acting all just felt authentic. It's been a while tho and I'll probably binge them again at some point.

Probably at least partly why I've enjoyed the Yellowstone series and spinoffs.

another 'oopsie' by the IDF, I guess?

People really shouldn't be trying to eat in a warzone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom