Bad Batch (1 Viewer)

This show is SO good. I realize part of the point is to establish the cloning of the Emperor to make Episode 9 somehow more palatable. Even though absolutely nothing they do could ever excuse that disaster of a film (or the one before it), I'm happy to have these minor characters from Clone Wars fleshed out.

This show is SO good. I realize part of the point is to establish the cloning of the Emperor to make Episode 9 somehow more palatable. Even though absolutely nothing they do could ever excuse that disaster of a film (or the one before it), I'm happy to have these minor characters from Clone Wars fleshed out.
Yeah Filoni is doing them a huge solid by formulating an entire season/show to save them some face--even very minimal face, as you say.
It's still a masterclass beginning to this season, I feel bad for fans of Star Wars that won't tune in simply because it's a 'cartoon'...these first 3 Eps were better than half of what Disney has sunk huge budgets into semi recently. It really could not have been more engrossing--in every way.
ALSO:
TECH is ALIVE and weaponized by the Empire...
Omeeega has a killer dog!
Hemlock is coming at them with every top bounty hunter in the known universe.
The 99 boys are gonna need some serious help!

TECH is ALIVE and weaponized by the Empire...
Omeeega has a killer dog!
Hemlock is coming at them with every top bounty hunter in the known universe.
The 99 boys are gonna need some serious help!
Yeah, but I feel like Filoni made one error here, though maybe it will explained in upcoming episodes. If Hemlock is looking for DNA to splice together with the Emperor, than why does he need to hunt down Omega now? He has her DNA from the blood sample they tested. That should be ample material to begin his cloning experiment. Obviously, they don't need the Emperor whole, so why do they need more than what they already have from Omega?

Yeah, but I feel like Filoni made one error here, though maybe it will explained in upcoming episodes. If Hemlock is looking for DNA to splice together with the Emperor, than why does he need to hunt down Omega now? He has her DNA from the blood sample they tested. That should be ample material to begin his cloning experiment. Obviously, they don't need the Emperor whole, so why do they need more than what they already have from Omega?
From what I am gathering, her blood/DNA can handle (even thrive) with adding midi-chlorians...Crosshair has also survived the injections, but his body appears to be rejecting them (most clones have not survived). It seems the Kaminoans and specifically Nala Se engineered her (and possibly others) well in advance of the Emperors 'necromancer' initiatives...thinking they could make force sensitive clones? I think Hemlock needs more than a vile and needs to conduct a whole gauntlet of tests to figure out how she was made and how to replicate that for hosts.

I gotta watch this again now that I have Clone Wars and Rebels under my belt
So glad I’m doing this.

I didn’t know that was Kanan in episode 1
I’m on S1.11 and Chopper and Hera are in it

There was one other thing I caught a couple episodes ago but I already forgot what it was.

I should be caught up and on S3 by the weekend. It’ll have to find room with FFVII though.

So glad I’m doing this.

I didn’t know that was Kanan in episode 1
I’m on S1.11 and Chopper and Hera are in it

There was one other thing I caught a couple episodes ago but I already forgot what it was.

I should be caught up and on S3 by the weekend. It’ll have to find room with FFVII though.
Making sure I understand you. Are you talking about Bad Batch or Star Wars Rebels in the Bold part.

Making sure I understand you. Are you talking about Bad Batch or Star Wars Rebels in the Bold part.
Bad Batch

Edit: They call him Caleb, but I checked IMBd and it's Freddie Prinze, Jr doing the voice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom