Bad Batch (2 Viewers)

I never pictured Ventress showing up, but I shouldn't be surprised. Filoni always seems to bring back these characters.

Another really high quality episode.
I figured Ventress was coming this week and I really like her character, lots to explore there imo and she could fit into a lot of different stuff. I don't think her story is done here yet.
Next week is another 2 episode drop.

I've been pretty convinced the black ops clone is Tech. The "I broke the encryption" line is only adding fuel to that fire.

I can see why they released two on same day
I think the first episode was (probably) a necessary one, but if that was all there was it’d be a bit frustrating

I can see why they released two on same day
I think the first episode was (probably) a necessary one, but if that was all there was it’d be a bit frustrating
Ditto

Man, this show keeps delivering. The ending of the first episode along w/ the suspense/action of the 2nd...

So much for the rosy possibility of an ending where all the clones are rescued and brought them to the island where'd they'd live undetected.
Not looking real good for Omega, but of course, something bad has to happen to end up with the Palpatine clone. The only question is does she, or any of the Bad Batch, survive it. That still seems unlikely, but it also doesn't seem like the Filoni/Favreau Star Wars opus to give us that depressing an ending to a story.
Wondering now if Emerie will sacrifice herself to save Omega in the end...

Caught the latest 3 episodes last night...man, this show is so good.
But yeah, I can't see anyway that we get any sort of 'happy ending' here?
(Besides what we know from Rebels.)
ONLY 3 left!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom