Bad Batch (1 Viewer)

And caught up - yes that was quite intense at the end of 4

If anything happens to space dog I’m out
Yes, though I will say it's hard to imagine how this ends well for any of them. Considering the only mention of any clones in later times is Rex in Rebels and Ahsoka, and the three old clones living on that one planet in the Rebels episodes. I suppose there is a possibility they do rescue the clones from Tannis and relocate all of them to Pabu where they won't be found, but that seems like hoping against the inevitable to me.

I mean, if Omega is force sensitive and lives to learn to use it, wouldn't she have shown up at some point in another series because of her importance? That's the trouble with "prequel" stories. One can't retrofit future events to make a character from later made prequels to show up when it's obvious that character isn't around any more during the original material (due to the fact that character hadn't been invented yet when that chronologically later story was told). So as much as I want them to survive so they can be part of something like Ahsoka's next season or whatever, it's hard to see a way to have them survive this tale. :cry:

Yes, though I will say it's hard to imagine how this ends well for any of them. Considering the only mention of any clones in later times is Rex in Rebels and Ahsoka, and the three old clones living on that one planet in the Rebels episodes. I suppose there is a possibility they do rescue the clones from Tannis and relocate all of them to Pabu where they won't be found, but that seems like hoping against the inevitable to me.

I mean, if Omega is force sensitive and lives to learn to use it, wouldn't she have shown up at some point in another series because of her importance? That's the trouble with "prequel" stories. One can't retrofit future events to make a character from later made prequels to show up when it's obvious that character isn't around any more during the original material (due to the fact that character hadn't been invented yet when that chronologically later story was told). So as much as I want them to survive so they can be part of something like Ahsoka's next season or whatever, it's hard to see a way to have them survive this tale. :cry:
Yeah I've started to view it thru that lens this season.
I suppose it's a BIG galaxy and all...but it's hard to envision most of them surviving?
But I am all for them trying to retrofit Omega and maybe a Wrecker or Crosshair...

I know the episode you are referring to, but details escape me - I was wondering if they could be our 99 guys, but I don’t think they physically fit the roles.

Also Tech is still out there. I think he got Winter Soldier’d.

I know the episode you are referring to, but details escape me - I was wondering if they could be our 99 guys, but I don’t think they physically fit the roles.

Also Tech is still out there. I think he got Winter Soldier’d.
Yes, the only one of the Bad Batch that seems like he could be one of those three is Wrecker because of some physical and speech similarities, except the one I'm thinking of acted like he still had the chip in his head. So, I'm pretty sure they aren't any of those guys.

Two tonight fyi

I thought for sure Crosshair was leaving us, maybe they avoid the tropey “dies saving everyone” redemption arc, buttttt

I thought it was a pretty great 2 episode feature.
Anyone think:
The programmed clone assassin could be Tech? His legs didn't show during the heat scan...
I hope not, but he's gonna be brought back at some point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom