Bad Batch (3 Viewers)

My son is concerned that they seem to be doing a LOT of foreshadowing that bad batch don’t make it out
Of course, I've been thinking that's the most likely scenario since episode 1 of the first season since there's not any mention of any of them in any series/film that occurs later in the time line (and no way to change that). Omega is the most obvious: since she is force sensitive, how is there not any mention of her in later events when people gifted with the force are in premium need.

Still hoping that somehow some of them make it, anyway.

Of course, I've been thinking that's the most likely scenario since episode 1 of the first season since there's not any mention of any of them in any series/film that occurs later in the time line (and no way to change that). Omega is the most obvious: since she is force sensitive, how is there not any mention of her in later events when people gifted with the force are in premium need.

Still hoping that somehow some of them make it, anyway.
It would be nice if they had some sort of Rex arc, but…, that probably ain’t happening

My son is actually most concerned that they’ve taken the color off their armor

Oh no not Project Stardust

Such a great finale... Thank you Dave Filoni for giving us this show for 3 seasons, I'm really going to miss it...
Instead of getting verklempt with sadness, I got verklempt with happiness at the end...

Okay, whew, indeed.

However, I now want an Adventures of Omega series...
I was hoping for some hint that she took an alias we may be familiar with, or something along those lines. Oh wel

This series is full of so much win. It's sad to see it go but it was a VERY satisfying ending. Filoni really is the master of StarWars animation. Disney would be well served to give him control of the franchise.

This series is full of so much win. It's sad to see it go but it was a VERY satisfying ending. Filoni really is the master of StarWars animation. Disney would be well served to give him control of the franchise.
100% about Filoni (and the animated series)... Dave just gets it (Favreau as well, and I'll also say Bryce Dallas Howard)...al

VERY "safe" ending, but I'm not mad at it, and in fact am very glad that none of the BB died.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom