Bad Batch (1 Viewer)

I am sad it's over and kind of doubt we ever get to see these characters again...unless I missed some announcement? I thought the finale was generally great, but maybe a bit hastened...it could have been at least a 2 parter imo. With maybe more about where they ended up?
My biggest gripe was how the heck did they just go back to their island after the location was compromised?? Like wouldn't those people have said it's been real but you can't stay here?!
I do hope this isn't the last of Omeeega and would love to see her somehow incorporated in LA.
The music/score for the finale was also just incredible.

I was wondering the same thing about the island. Did they ever make it clear that only Hemlock and his crew knew of that location, and that knowledge died with him/them? What's to stop the empire from coming right back to the island to snatch Omega up again?

I am sad it's over and kind of doubt we ever get to see these characters again...unless I missed some announcement? I thought the finale was generally great, but maybe a bit hastened...it could have been at least a 2 parter imo. With maybe more about where they ended up?
My biggest gripe was how the heck did they just go back to their island after the location was compromised?? Like wouldn't those people have said it's been real but you can't stay here?!
I do hope this isn't the last of Omeeega and would love to see her somehow incorporated in LA.
The music/score for the finale was also just incredible.
I think they’re building to a movie

I was wondering the same thing about the island. Did they ever make it clear that only Hemlock and his crew knew of that location, and that knowledge died with him/them? What's to stop the empire from coming right back to the island to snatch Omega up again?
This was my thought. And the database was destroyed. It’s possible that a few people know the location but the info is expensive.

Well, Tarkin did say that all available resources of the Empire were to be directed towards Project Stardust, so my best guess is that finding Omega was shelved (unless the Emperor was privately funding it)...

It felt like Hemlock saying he’s indispensable felt like a tell
Seems to me Palps would have several of these facilities

Yea I mean the project obviously ended up working

Obviously, the only reason Hemlock was shut down was so we could get a Project Stardust reference, and that’s ok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom