Bad Batch (3 Viewers)

Nice set up episode.

Was that a Hitchhiker's Guide reference there near the end? :haha-rire-395:
I'm sorry you lost your entire home in the flood; here's a towel. Remember to keep it handy at all times.
Oh thank God, I thought it was the finale. 3 more episodes. I'm still not liking the amount of episodes that seemingly have nothing to do with an overarching plot line.

Was short but I thought well done.
I like that they are addressing that Omeeega needs to have some sort of child-like development, and the clone force can't just be on the run forever. I don't really understand where this planet is, but I doubt it can really shield there presence forever. Also kinda interesting that they are sort of hinting at a Tech and Fe relationship. I think the next/final 3 will really ramp up the stakes/action and we might get an idea where Omega fits into future live action, because she really should imo.

Was short but I thought well done.
I like that they are addressing that Omeeega needs to have some sort of child-like development, and the clone force can't just be on the run forever. I don't really understand where this planet is, but I doubt it can really shield there presence forever. Also kinda interesting that they are sort of hinting at a Tech and Fe relationship. I think the next/final 3 will really ramp up the stakes/action and we might get an idea where Omega fits into future live action, because she really should imo.
I felt even last season that Omega becomes Vice Admiral Holdo from "The Last Jedi." I don't know why I keep thinking that.

I felt even last season that Omega becomes Vice Admiral Holdo from "The Last Jedi." I don't know why I keep thinking that.
Why would we want her to become an utterly useless (and stupid) character, much less have anything to do with that disaster of a film? Seriously, I don't think Omega is anywhere near brainless enough to act the way Holdo did in the plot (i.e. withholding valuable information for absolutely no reason).

And boom! Bomb dropped.

Now it all goes down. I expect Cody will reappear in the next episode.

Just a question of how quickly they can discover the location of the Empire's science lab.

I see two possibilities coming:

1) The dark possibility: The doctor gets hold of Omega and extracts what he needs, leaving her badly damaged (I doubt Filoni will leave us with a dead Omega, but it's certainly possible).

2) The "happy endings" possibility: The Batch destroy the lab and rescue Crosshair and many other clones, but the Doctor and/or his female assistant survive, escaping with enough data on what they needed from Omega to be able to complete the cloning of the Emperor once they can return to the Empire and find a suitable lab.

For a mostly posturing episode, that was great.

I really hope they don't take Omega away, she is a great character...one of my favorites and there is so much exposition left imo, and I know they'll reveal a lot of what makes her special yet, but she should absolutely be inserted into one of these live action shows in some way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom