Saints select QB Spencer Rattler (1 Viewer)

Not a fan of this pick. There were other players on the board who I thought could contribute next year. Rattler might turn into something in a couple of years but if the Saints don't start winning they are likely to get a much better QB once Carr's contract runs out.

Saints going do Saints things. They have given up. They don't seem to care about anyone after the 4th round. I bet their "war room" is now worried more about post-draft free agents.

Back when the NFL draft was 16 rounds, a 5th round pick was still considered early. Loomis must be a "millennial" because he sure thinks these 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks are late picks and not worth the scouting effort.

I love my saints report forum!

Got roasted on reddit for questioning this pick 😂

Glad Iam not alone. I mean he might even be a decent backup, but I just don’t get the pick. And he would have probably been there a round later

My initial reaction is this was a wasted pick. But that’s because whenever I’ve watched Rattler it hasn’t been very good.

However, I am willing to give them the benefit of a doubt. You got to keep bringing in QBs until you find the guy. Haener, Rattler, and Mond are young guys and it’ll be interesting to see them compete. Hopefully one of them can be something.

Rattier has talent. I admit that. But can Kubiak put it all together? I dunno. We’ll see.

I wonder how much of this reaction is LSU’s hatred of South Carolina.

I was really unhappy when we picked a running back when we had Ingram. That RB was .... Alvin Kamara.

Pretty happy the team won't take my advice, tbh.
Although on that one, being a Tennessee fan, I was pumped on the Kamara pick.

Fifth round pick, so not a terrible risk, and we didn't trade up for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom