Saints select QB Spencer Rattler (1 Viewer)

I had a ND fan tell me Book can't throw the 15 yd out in the NFL. Rrattlers arm strength is not a concern
Honestly I'm more referencing Book as an example of the late round QBs dating back to about Tyler Palko that end up sucking 😭

Man I just can’t wait for a compete blow this thing up and rebuild. Everything…top to bottom. I don’t care if we suck the next 5 seasons…this just has to end. I have ZERO confidence that the Saints will be able to draft the correct QB when the time comes. All indications point toward the Saints getting lucky with Brees and otherwise being completely clueless at scouting the position ever since.

Man I just can’t wait for a compete blow this thing up and rebuild. Everything…top to bottom. I don’t care if we suck the next 5 seasons…this just has to end. I have ZERO confidence that the Saints will be able to draft the correct QB when the time comes. All indications point toward the Saints getting lucky with Brees and otherwise being completely clueless at scouting the position ever since.

All this because they didn't take Travis?

I am guessing they had a third or fourth round grade on Rattler and they took best value on their board. We drafted Hener. Rattler can compete with Haner in a new offense. I imagine Peterman is here to teach the offense not to get on the field. I liked Travis from Florida State and Pratt from Tulane. No quarterback went since 11 overall in the first. That gap indicates value. This was the top qb left on their board.

In Saints world I am just glad the Saints did not do anything stupid like trade away a 2025 third rounder to get up into the fourth to take Rattler and were at least patient.

All this because they didn't take Travis?
Because Rattler is awful. Awful. No upside, all risk. Years of pissing the position away…completely whiffing on Carr. Travis was definitely the better pick but passing on him is the least of our concerns. It’s the guys we take

Rattler got a way more talented arm than Haener,but that's not saying much when you factor his decision making

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom