Saints select QB Spencer Rattler (1 Viewer)

Right. Because there are so many starters still on the board in the 5th.
why even bother picking 5ths?

You try and get many rolls of dice that might hit, but remember how many great saints have come from this sort of range. Colston, Jahri, nicks etc. this is just setting picks on fire

Wasted pick...You have a 6 foot 7 receiver that is 243 lbs and runs a 4.52 40 from Fla. State on the board and you pick Spencer Rattler.... Geez
Saints are not the only team who has passed on him to this point. There is usually a good reason why some players are available in the 5th round.

Wasted pick...You have a 6 foot 7 receiver that is 243 lbs and runs a 4.52 40 from Fla. State on the board and you pick Spencer Rattler.... Geez
I’m an FSU fan and Johnny Wilson is really bad. I would have taken numerous Seminoles at that pick before him. But Rattler is bad indeed

I wasn't high on him but 5th isn't to early. Interesting pick def not a waste. Draft has been a good one so far lets keep the ball rolling.

Don't know enough to comment but QBs take after 2nd are throwaways, except the anomalies like Brady

why even bother picking 5ths?

You try and get many rolls of dice that might hit, but remember how many great saints have come from this sort of range. Colston, Jahri, nicks etc. this is just setting picks on fire

And one of those rolls is a former 5 Star QB with a lot of talent that needs to be developed. It's not like we don't have a need at backup QB and we don't have a franchise QB. Plus, we still have 3 more rolls of the dice and most of the guys who fit what we fans wanted at 150 are likely still there at 170.

And no roll of the dice hitting would be better than hitting on a QB late in the draft. Great teams are created that way if you get lucky on a late round QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom