Saints select QB Spencer Rattler (1 Viewer)

At least they are still looking for a future at the QB position. Rattler can play.

All said this has been a disaster of a draft though.

Not a single player that has the potential to make a big impact on what was a stale offense last season.

Dude. You preached BPA to get Bowers all offseason. They took BPA in the 1st and 2nd and now you say it's a bust because they didn't go for need on offense?

What a weird story he has from the college level. There was a point, a few years ago, when he was being touted as the top QB prospect in this class. How much of the drama and attitude he is associate with came from the added attention from the Netflix anointing?

At least they are still looking for a future at the QB position. Rattler can play.

All said this has been a disaster of a draft though.

Not a single player that has the potential to make a big impact on what was a stale offense last season.
Can koolaid play reciever, te, lb, dt, ot? Ah nevermind, keep doing what youre doing!

There aren’t many picks starting this season (for our team) in Round 5 or later despite the needs. The holes are there but we have options and weren’t forced to take anyone specific.

I’m not mad at the pick. Picks #170 and #175 is where they’ll look for depth and potential.

They’ll trade up with the last two picks.

((((SHRUGS))))

Whatever.

Edit: After having some time to think about the pick, I like it.

Last edited:
Dude. You preached BPA to get Bowers all offseason. They took BPA in the 1st and 2nd and now you say it's a bust because they didn't go for need or offense?
You and I have a vast difference of opinion on BPA.

Turner was BPA at 14. And we could have gotten Pat Paul at 45 as BPA.

I dare to say Spencer may have been the first BPA we have picked. But now that we’re in the 5th round. We need play makers with offensive potential.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom