EA Bringing back NCAA Football (1 Viewer)

seen a rumor on the twitter that EA will announce the release date during the Championship game
If memory serves me from years past, the old games used to come out around the end of July. It's been a while, though, so I might be making that up.

EDIT: Went and looked it up. That last few years, it came out around July 10 - 12. I would expect something in that same timeframe for the new game.

I bought a PS5 specifically for Hogwarts Legacy and NCAA. Fortunately BG3 alone made it worth the investment, but I’m still banking heavily on an NCAA release.

I have no clue how much an ad for the National Championship costs. But this seams like a missed opportunity. I’m pretty certain my dad would have went out and bought a PS5 after such an ad. There is no combination of advertisements that would equal it

I have no clue how much an ad for the National Championship costs. But this seams like a missed opportunity. I’m pretty certain my dad would have went out and bought a PS5 after such an ad. There is no combination of advertisements that would equal it

I'm really not sure that they need to spend much money on advertising. They have a rabid core fan base that has been waiting for the game to be released again since 2014. They get free advertising from every site that covers games, NIL, and college football, and I suspect anyone that might buy the game already knows it's coming. I guess they could try to expand the audience a bit with an add in that game, but I suspect the vast majority of people who were watching that game and play video games already knew it was coming this year and I suspect we all know it will come out just before the start of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom