EA Bringing back NCAA Football (8 Viewers)

When I saw the notification pop up for this thread I fully expected to read that the game has been postponed indefinitely. So this is much better news.

Also if Notre Dame really wants to usher themselves into irrelevance sitting out being in this game would speed that along.

Still a whole other year until this arrives. Ugh. I guess I've waited this long and can make it a little longer.

They will probably be charging money for player names…that’s how they will pay the athletes

Please don't be just re-worked Madden crap. Pretty please.
It always is/was Madden 0.9 With Dynasty Mode to carry it.(with just as many exploits/glitches, etc) Madden sucks because franchise mode has been forgotten in favor of bustin packs...

It always is/was Madden 0.9 With Dynasty Mode to carry it.(with just as many exploits/glitches, etc) Madden sucks because franchise mode has been forgotten in favor of bustin packs...
I know, but I haven't played Madden in a few years now. Everything I've seen is that it's gotten progressively worse as far as playability.

honestly, they shouldn't even bother with NIL stuff....

nobody really cared about the names before and there were always custom rosters you could make/download
Agreed. I doubt I could name 3 CFB players anyway.

honestly, they shouldn't even bother with NIL stuff....

nobody really cared about the names before and there were always custom rosters you could make/download
Yep. Just give me a game that's not full of bugs and has the college licensing for teams, stadiums, etc.

Absolutely! Who cares about the names of the college players…absolutely nobody. Everyone plays the game for the dynasty mode, and those players are out in just a few years of dynasty mode. Just get the teams and random player names

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom