EA Bringing back NCAA Football (1 Viewer)

Let me guess....this will delay the game again.

Shouldn't be a problem for the release date:

Will this impact the game’s release?

The game appears to remain on schedule for the summer of 2024. The game doesn’t need real players, but it’s a feature everyone wants.The Brandr Group hasn’t asked for EA to be stopped from making the game, and sports business lawyer Mit Winter told The Athletic that an injunction to stop it would be unlikely to succeed. This is largely a sports business and licensing issue, not a game-release issue.

Besides, the process of uploading players’ likeness is not as time-intensive as creating the actual gameplay, and the game can download roster updates if needed.

“The game is on track and is a priority for EA Sports,” EA Sports said in a statement. “We’re incredibly excited to bring back college football.”

ultimately, EA is gonna EA

either they will not include the NIL or the player will take the $500 a piece....the players have no bargaining power here....there really is no 'fair' way to do this other than offer everyone the same amount

giphy.gif

I'm gonna lose so damn much sleep next summer.
I'm still heavy into 2k14. I restarted an offline dynasty about 3 weeks ago and forgot how additive the recruiting aspect was. I know that is where they are probably going to rob us. Everything that took experience to get will now be monetized.

-Want to scout faster? Pay up
-Want to "unlock" recruits? Pay up
-Want additional points for offseason? Pay up

Crap, they will probably tie real money into the online NIL...hahaha

I'm still heavy into 2k14. I restarted an offline dynasty about 3 weeks ago and forgot how additive the recruiting aspect was. I know that is where they are probably going to rob us. Everything that took experience to get will now be monetized.

It's EA....you're thinking too small. It's more like:

-Turn on the game. Pay up
-Hit the X button. Pay up
-Push right on the stick. Pay up

It's EA....you're thinking too small. It's more like:

-Turn on the game. Pay up
-Hit the X button. Pay up
-Push right on the stick. Pay up

If they are smart they will do like fornite and make all end zone celebrations like the “emotes” and you can buy thousands of them.

I hate micro transactions. Just charge me $100 and call it a day. I’d pay it and at least feel like I’m not getting nickel and dimed

my guess is that monetization will be very similar to MUT in Madden....pretty sure every sports game has a exact copy of this scheme in place....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom