EA Bringing back NCAA Football (16 Viewers)

looks like custom rosters might not be in the game....or at least not like they used to be

It would make sense that they would try to avoid lawsuits. I imagine they’ll just block editing non-created players. And I would imagine they’ll place a lot of effort in preventing create-a- player from creating the likeness of an excluded player

“Completely different from Madden”

Yeah, we’ll see. It’s always been different enough but I have doubts about completely different.

looks like custom rosters might not be in the game....or at least not like they used to be

Yeah, the custom rosters are what got the game shutdown. The ability to create players and the system they used to let you import rosters were problems with intellectual property laws, specifically appropriation of likeness, and since they could not pay the players, it could not be resolved until NIL came around.

And, I'm sure EA loves it since it will force people to buy NCAA Football every year for the roster updates. That way EA can sell new copies and never have to spend money actually upgrading the game year to year.

“Completely different from Madden”

Yeah, we’ll see. It’s always been different enough but I have doubts about completely different.

I just hope it keeps some of the feel of the old games, but you are right that it was never totally different. You could feel the Madden DNA under it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom