23/24 EPL season (1 Viewer)

@efil4stnias - that PK call at the end.. OMG. 😱 I was sweating that sooo hard. Shoutout to the VAR officials too! 😂

I didnt see match live Sat Am- thank goodness or i would have probably passed out.

Yes thanks to VAR to show the foul was committed outside the box.

But its indicative of what we spoke about last week- defense is on its 6th and 7th options and it shows. ETH is supposedly on hot seat, but i gotta give him a bit of a pass for this season because of the injury issues just with the back 4.

If Varane cant stay healthy, bye. Maguire, bye. Wan Bissaka/Lindelof for a pinch. Martinez, Malacia and Shaw must get fit

This is turning out to be quite a story.

Who would have thunk when Ryan and Rob set out on this, started a small Welcome to Wrexham, series on FX in just 2.5 years time take a club from the lowest league and leaprfrog into 3rd highest league.

With it all being documented for TV.

and this summer and what League 1 has in store. Ill be following

Sirius broadcasting
FA cup semi
Man U was up 3
Coventry comes back to level
Thinks they go 3-4 in ET but seemingly Haji Wright was off by a whisker
Anyway going to PKs

In LaLiga news, Jude the Dude seals a 3-2 Clasico win for Real Madrid in stoppage time after trailing 1-0 and 2-1. And probably wraps up LaLiga for them.

I’d say I was shocked with how that game went but it’s really United in a nutshell lately I think.

Exactly how it's been.

And Wan Bissaka has ball go off back and the spin loops it while Onana was rooted to ground only to watch. Pure bad luck. Then he gives up a hand ball in 96th for pk to equalize. Crazy that it's been this way all season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom