23/24 EPL season (1 Viewer)

who cares?

:ezbill:

I mean, I'm happy about it. But with all the money spent . . . But I guess I already know the answer. An American owner spent reckless money thinking it worked like MLB and that 10 year contracts were a good idea only to sign the wrong players to really long contracts.

*sigh* Gio on bench again

Told ya Santos got issues.

And we have seen this before w American players in the EPL. Chelsea pulled same w CP. Go way back and look at McBride or even Dempsey, both had to literally fight to get time and finally got time. But the leash is shorter than most for whatever reason.

Starting to look like favoritism a bit at play. Nuno avoids questions on it. Whatever they have been doing up to now ain't working yet he continues to roll with same players.

I don't know if Reyna did anything wrong since I don't watch much Forrest. But the reason he wasn't in the lineup today is because they went to a back 5 vs City. He was sacrificed for the extra defender.

LOL i checked earlier down 0-2. ETH is a goner.

dont know what final was and at this point, i cant think ETH survives this late season melt defensive meltdown. Willie might, but ETH wont. lol

and while i have a penchant for "continuity" - there is none. There is a clear disconnect between manager and players imo.

We started Jonny Evans and Casemiro at CB today- Evans is a dinosaur and Casemiro is a central mid NOT a CB.

We now have SEVEN back 4 on injury list. LOL. Its like pulling your Right Fielder to pitch because you have no bullpen.

sigh.

welp on to 24-25 season lol.

LOL i checked earlier down 0-2. ETH is a goner.

dont know what final was and at this point, i cant think ETH survives this late season melt defensive meltdown. Willie might, but ETH wont. lol

and while i have a penchant for "continuity" - there is none. There is a clear disconnect between manager and players imo.

We started Jonny Evans and Casemiro at CB today- Evans is a dinosaur and Casemiro is a central mid NOT a CB.

We now have SEVEN back 4 on injury list. LOL. Its like pulling your Right Fielder to pitch because you have no bullpen.

sigh.

welp on to 24-25 season lol.
4 nil, bruh
4 nil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom