23/24 EPL season (5 Viewers)

on that last goal the commentator was like "olise just ended casemiro's career'

Where was that commentator a year ago? lol Casemiro was done when he left RM. He needs a bunch of star players around him to elevate his game. He doesnt elevate others consistently enough - sure one or two passes over a span of 10 games, a header for goal 2 or 3x a season, but thats not "all worldly" material.

sigh...its been a bit of a rough patch last 3-5 years. Fans want the next Sir Alex and they simply arent going to get that guy.

Slate needs to be wiped - 8 managers in 10 years. Thats a sure fire recipe for under-whelming play, regardless of talent. Managers simply dont have time to develop and implement a system they want with players that fit.

Rather, they are forced to plug players into their system that simply dont fit.

Rinse. Repeat. OGS got 3 years and he wasnt terrible- but i think he hit ceiling and MUFC wanted 2nd floor

I thought we had moved on far enough ( time-wise ) from SAF with ETH that we would see the forest for the trees. I suspect he too will get sacked at the end of season.

But make no mistake, no team carries 11 back line "starters" on first team. Thats just crazy statistically to have that many injuries - 7 - that means first team and second team lost to injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom