Ukraine (16 Viewers)

How does something like that manifest?
I think there's a spontaneous evincement of sand nodules into the boundary layer of the troposphere.

Sudden in the way water boils the moment one adverts one's eyes.

I get the second part but that first is far too vocabulous for my simple learnin.
:D

That first part was about teasing you for using "manifest" in that context.

I thought that something ought to manifest.

:D

That first part was about teasing you for using "manifest" in that context.

I thought that something ought to manifest.
I've been writing short stories again. Felt like using a broader vocab as my current seems due for some fresh character.

I think you understand having character. I'm learning about it finally now.

I've been writing short stories again. Felt like using a broader vocab as my current seems due for some fresh character.

I think you understand having character. I'm learning about it finally now.
I think I am a "character," everyone says so.

If you want to improve word play read Terry Pratchett books. Read all of them, and then reread them.

Here you can get a good example. This short is not by Pratchett but the characters in it are his and they play true to his form. One could say this film is Terry Pratchett's super fan Eulogy. A work of love by those who loved him.

Last edited:
I think I am a "character," everyone says so.

If you want to improve word play read Terry Pratchett books. Read all of them, and then reread them.

Here you can get a good example. This short is not by Pratchett but the characters in it are his and they play true to his form. One could say this film is Terry Pratchett's super fan Eulogy. A work of love by those who loved him.

Thanks, I'll put that on the list.

Catching up on some Anne Rice ATM. I understand her characters. I can connect to their violent traumas and her message of being forced out of polite society because you were surviving and had circumstances you couldn't share to develop human connections.

Prolly enuf side track for this thread tho.

Prolly enuf side track for this thread tho.

It's within my character to, always, most always mind the topic of a thread which I'm posting in. It might look like a side track but it will lead back to the main track I promise.

That video I posted was intended to be an enjoyable on topic detour. It's about the folly of lots of things including WAR. Especially of the folly of wars of conquest.

It goes off to the side of this war topic track in a delightful puff of magical realism. That folly of conquest by war part becomes especially stressed during the second half of that video.

During the second half while the film credits for the first half are being displayed. They are being displayed to an outstandingly well sung ballad, a ballad about what happened next.

No, the story was not over, it goes on during the credits. Pay a lot of attention to the words in that ballad. In the old ballad a talking horse who sung ballads in warm bars on the coast, which served drinks with cute bamboo umbrellas in them, and had taught to a better ballad singer he met in that bar.

The better singing ballad singer says the more poorly singing horse had sworn that it was true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom