Ukraine (14 Viewers)

I think I am a "character," everyone says so.

If you want to improve word play read Terry Pratchett books. Read all of them, and then reread them.

Here you can get a good example. This short is not by Pratchett but the characters in it are his and they play true to his form. One could say this film is Terry Pratchett's super fan Eulogy. A work of love by those who loved him.

He was a master of touching on all kinds of societal issues 20 years before they would emerge. Genius writer.

I haven’t seen an Operator Starsky video in forever. Anyone know what happened to him?
He's doing these hours long live streams.

Not my kind of thing. He's an information officer with a guard unit. They probably tell him what to do.

I object to that collective noun usage. A "Zoo of Drones" will not do. Choose another collective noun besides
"Zoo"

Here's an article and long list of collective nouns for birds.

A "Parliament of Drones" suits my fancy. Originally it was a "Parliament of Rooks." I don't know, I think the top part of the chess pieces called Rooks kind of look like quad-chopper drones.

I object to that collective noun usage. A "Zoo of Drones" will not do. Choose another collective noun besides
"Zoo"

Here's an article and long list of collective nouns for birds.

A "Parliament of Drones" suits my fancy. Originally it was a "Parliament of Rooks." I don't know, I think the top part of the chess pieces called Rooks kind of look like quad-chopper drones.
I prefer a flock of drones. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom