Ukraine (15 Viewers)

It wasn't understandable.

That story about the Russians making a poor guy eat his own ear.

Then I found out the guy who they thoughtfully fed a nutritious meal to was one of those Moscow terrorists.

I'm glad to hear they're treating them pretty good.

✠ Oksii ✠ reposted, Mira of Kyiv, who posted her dog Sullivan's view on today.

Sullivan looks pretty darned dubious about the news to me.

✠ Oksii ✠ also reposted this:

Last edited:
Tend to your feet.

My eye's kind of glazed over when I got to this part:

The mine-resistant boots under development by Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense are expected to feature a multi-layer sole composed of ballistic materials such as Kevlar. This design aims to deflect blasts and retain fragmentation from the detonation of anti-personnel landmines, thereby reducing the risk of severe injuries to the wearer’s feet and lower limbs.

However, scientific evidence suggests that the effectiveness of such boots may be limited, particularly against the types of anti-personnel mines commonly encountered in Ukraine, such as the Soviet/Russian PMN, PMN-2, and PMD-6. These mines contain relatively large amounts of explosives, and the material of the boots could potentially exacerbate injuries by introducing additional contamination into the wounds.

Un huh.

Tend to your feet.

My eye's kind of glazed over when I got to this part:

Un huh.
Do they realize that those “resistant” boots are attached to totally “unresistant” human bodies?

Do they realize that those “resistant” boots are attached to totally “unresistant” human bodies?
I didn't realize that. I was too distracted by all those defense funds being wasted.

Did you see that darling demonstration area they built in front of their base? It was beautiful, a garden brick enclosure confining the cutest little mine field in washed gravel you ever saw.

Why right there I saw the greatest polisher of florescent lighting tubes before a general's inspection of a base I ever saw. He was standing there in that gravel mine field wearing their armored boots. Everything about him was ready for inspection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom