Ukraine (32 Viewers)

Welp only a day for the narrative to change. I suspect it will continue to slowly move more in the "Ukraine involved" direction

Lmao, they're desperate. Poots probably said something like "the Ukranians are involved, I just know it. We haven't found anything but we'll let you know when we do."

Welp only a day for the narrative to change. I suspect it will continue to slowly move more in the "Ukraine involved" direction

I see all these leaders "standing with Russia" to show support after the terror event while Russia is using the terrorism any way they can to create support to kill far more than 60 people in Ukraine. I don't care how it's done but Russia needs to burn and bleed until they have a completely different outlook and regime.

I see all these leaders "standing with Russia" to show support after the terror event while Russia is using the terrorism any way they can to create support to kill far more than 60 people in Ukraine. I don't care how it's done but Russia needs to burn and bleed until they have a completely different outlook and regime.

I'm against civies dying on either side of this conflict. The avoidance of civilian causalities is one of the more noble things that Ukraine does IMO.

I'm against civies dying on either side of this conflict. The avoidance of civilian causalities is one of the more noble things that Ukraine does IMO.
The conflict needs to end for people to stop dying. People in Russia know they aren’t safe by standing against the war, they need to know that there is no safety either way. I’m not advocating going after civilians but I wouldn’t miss an opportunity trying to avoid it either.

All that will do is unify them. Remember 911?
This is nothing like 9/11 though. Russia attacked and invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. As for Ukraine, they've been almost exclusively hitting military and infrastructure targets. The Russians, not so much.

And to be sure, if there is occasional collateral damage, that's a byproduct of war unfortunately. There's no such thing as a clean war.

I agree and I'm not advocating Ukraine attack civilians. They absolutely should not.

I am saying the West and in particular Ukraine has no reason to lend any support to Russia because of a minor inconvenience to a concert by a group that has repeatedly pushed anti Ukraine messaging. And yes, 60 dead is a minor inconvenience when those same people have supported and celebrated the slaughter of hundreds of thousands.

I get the idea of turning the other cheek and enemy of my enemy is my friend situation but that's not what is happening here. Do you think the family of Russian's that lost loved ones give two sheets about what Anthony Blinken says on twitter?

Instead, we should have come out in solidarity with NATO standing strongly against Belarus financing and giving safe passage to ISIS in an attempt to undermine Putin. While continuing to warn of more terror attacks because Moscow and St. Petersburg have been left vulnerable by the war with Ukraine.

Now the Kremlin is accusing US of not being specific enough about their intel that a terrorist attack was iminent.

And US just issued another warning advising all US citizens to leave Russia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom