Saints Draft Jaylan Ford: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

Jaylen Ford : How do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Like it

Votes: 67 38.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
@BreesHOF2024 since you put the clown on my post

Real quick, name the last LBer we drafted who got a second contract? Without googling.
@Dan in Lafayette and since you seem interested in this topic, I'll give you the answer:

The last LBer drafted by the Saints, who saw a second contract with the Saints, was Mark Fields. Fields was taken in the first round of the 1995 draft. He spent six seasons with the Saints.

Anyone got money on Pete Werner sticking around?

Good value at that spot.
Meh, his skill set seems like a priority FA type of player. Would have preferred Mahogany the OG from Boston College, Cedric Johnson, DE, Ole MIss or McLachlan TE, Arizona

Meh, his skill set seems like a priority FA type of player. Would have preferred Mahogany the OG from Boston College, Cedric Johnson, DE, Ole MIss or McLachlan TE, Arizona

No denying there there were other players I would have preferred based on need. I don't know why they would ever draft a linebacker these days as it's easier to get a 4th year guy who is a FA and has a few years under his belt.

But given how the Saints evaluate players I am not surprised. He might have been graded a whole round higher. He's a guy I can see playing in the league one day, so giving it a thumbs up.

That's for the people who are too afraid to be wrong, need lots of time to make a decision, and suffer from paralysis by analysis.

Nut up and take a guess

This is where being a weather guy pays off. Sure, I want to always be right, but I can make a decision and handle being wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom