Will the Saints trade up to the 4th? (1 Viewer)

Trade Up to the 4th?

• Yes

Votes: 87 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think we trade into the 3rd lol. and mortgage a 3-4 next year and a few this year

What did they give to move up to get Mckinstry?

Not sure what they have left to move up...
2 fifths, we still have 3 fifths and 1 6th and 1 7th and 1 of the 5ths is a high one at pick 150.

Not jumping into the 3rd, but we're definitely moving into the 4th. They always seem to want to get rid of their late picks to start burning the phones for UDFA's.

What did they give to move up to get Mckinstry?

Not sure what they have left to move up...
2 fifths, we still have 3 fifths and 1 6th and 1 7th and 1 of the 5ths is a high one at pick 150.
Saints gave up one 5th (#168) and one 6th (#190).
We had four 5ths and two 6ths before the trade.

Not a bad trade up. We didn’t give up any significant picks or future early rounders to move up in the 2nd to grab a premier CB.

Isn't the Texas TE still available?
Yep Ja’Tavion Sanders is still available. He’s who I can see us trading up for to add TE depth.

He’s not as strong of a blocker as Bowers. But there’s not a significant dropoff in playmaking ability as receivers.

Troy Franklin still on the board which is crazy to me
It’s surprising considering how productive Franklin was at Oregon last year. Teams must be really concerned about his catch radius. His contested catch percentage was just 37% in 2023. He can stretch the field and get behind a secondary at ease though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom