Will the Saints trade up to the 4th? (3 Viewers)

Trade Up to the 4th?

• Yes

Votes: 87 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they will, it’s easier to get there with fifth rd picks. Going to the third would have certainly costed something from next year so I’m happy they showed restraint.

I hope this settles once and for all the trade back and get extra picks talk we delude ourselves into every year. Unless something happens tomorrow it’ll be 17 straight years since they did. It’s just not what they believe in doing.

I think the Saints will trade up into the 4th round. I voted that way although I was tempted to wait until after the draft before the pole closes to be on the right side. :p

NFL draft best available players​

Here are the best available players after Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft, per ESPN:

• 1. CB T.J. Tampa, Iowa State - Can't do it based on name alone.
  • 2. LB Cedric Gray, North Carolina
  • 3. S Jaden Hicks, Washington State - Could fit as a position of need.
  • 4. TE Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas - Could be a player the Saints target as an upgrade to the position.
  • 5. TE Cade Stover, Ohio State - Ditto
  • 6. WR Troy Franklin, Oregon - 1st Round grade. Would be a great value pick. Does he fit a need in the WR room?
  • 7. DT Brandon Dorlus, Oregon - Fits a position of need.
  • 8. WR Brenden Rice, USC - Who's his daddy? Come here and make daddy a proud Saints fan with both wearing the Black and Gold on Sundays.
  • 9. CB Cam Hart, Notre Dame
  • 10. EDGE Austin Booker, Kansas
  • 11. OT Christian Jones, Texas - Could fill a position of need.
  • 12. WR Javon Baker, UCF - Bama transfer. Contested catch receiver. Sure handed. 22 yards per reception. Could fill the X position.
  • 13. DT Mekhi Wingo, LSU - Could fit as a position of need.
  • 14. WR Devontez Walker, North Carolina - 4.36 Forty. Can play outside or in the slot.
  • 15. CB Kris Abrams-Draine, Missouri
  • 16. RB Jaylen Wright, Tennessee - Fastest RB that ran at the Combine. Fluid pass catcher. Could add youth, depth, and speed at the position.
  • 17. QB Spencer Rattler, South Carolina - Didn't test well at Combine but has all the physical tools to develop into an NFL QB.
  • 18. WR Malik Washington, Virginia - Small but quick sure handed receiver who can make contested catches working out of the slot.
  • 19. WR Johnny Wilson, Florida State - Huge but fast for size at 6' 6". Red zone threat. Can work outside or the slot. Could convert to TE.
  • 20. CB Khyree Jackson, Oregon

I really hope we trade 2 of our 5ths for a mid 4th. Lots of good players that should be solid role players or starters, one of RB Wright, TEs Sanders or Stover, WRs Franklin, Walker or Baker, LB Trotter, S Hicks

I would think that if they have a high third round grade on a player at a position of need, they’ll try to trade next year’s third and one of their picks this year to take him in the fourth round.

Jets have 3 picks this round and the Eagles have 3 picks, hope we trade with the Jets, tired of seeing Eagles take our lunch money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom