Playoff Gm 3 - #1 Oklahoma City Thunder @ #8 New Orleans Pelicans at 2:30 on TNT. When the Levee Breaks; This is our last call to ball. (1 Viewer)

In the 3 games, CJ shooting 36%

Our shooting guard. Lol

During the regular season, his points kept us in games. Having him disappear in yet another playoff series has been a back breaker for us.

Hawkins getting playoff minutes I suppose

It doesn't matter. Willie literally throwing mud at wall to see what sticks. He has no answers and is completely lost.

And see...no !$@^^#^@ fire. We have assumed our coaches identity and it's soft. He hasn't gotten a single tech all year after all the BS fouls we have had and no calls...not ONE TECH.

EFF THAT DUDE.

I'll agree with that. Teams take on the personality of their coaches or their player coaches. Who is that for us? CJ who can't buy a bucket? BI the Slim Reefer? Willie Green?

I'll agree with that. Teams take on the personality of their coaches or their player coaches. Who is that for us? CJ who can't buy a bucket? BI the Slim Reefer? Willie Green?
The only player that play with any intensity or physicality gets introduced 1st at home game... Wild.

I will say... Pelicans got some of the worst Stockholm syndrome delusional fans on earth.

I don't understand this.

So if we don't change coaching for next season, expect more of the same. Collapsing in key moments because we simply are too soft.

At least we can watch the Lakers get swept first tonight.

Dang... I hope RetroPel doesn't abandon ship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom