Playoff Gm 3 - #1 Oklahoma City Thunder @ #8 New Orleans Pelicans at 2:30 on TNT. When the Levee Breaks; This is our last call to ball. (1 Viewer)

We've only won one home game this whole month....

I'm sure "within reason" is implied with that statement.

That's initially what I thought but then the follow up to that clearly was saying they need to shoot.

I've been saying that we take 3s at the worst time game after game. Down 2, we shoot a wayward 3 that lead to transition bucket only to do it again and now we down 6 or 7 when 2 possessions ago just down 2.

CJ drove me mad with it. Late in season, Trey was super cold, doing it instead of blowing by the close out and going to rim. Now he does it when they waiting for it.

One of our biggest needs is to get more athletic and length.

Jonas, Larry, CJ, and Ingram got to go..

I think I'm here. BI, while very good, cannot take physical defense and too tall and lanky to take smaller defenders off the dribble. Not quick enough to get around them.
I am completely baffled how a 6ft 4 Dort shut him down.

I mean... You can say that about any missed shot.

Naturally, but we are ice cold from 3. At least hitting some 2's can get us into some kind of scoring rhythm. Doesn't matter now. The game has been lost for a while now.

CJ is 7-22 and has taken TEN (10) more shots than any other Pel. Four more shots than any OKC player (SGA).

Jonas 12 minutes of playing time

Jonas 12 minutes of playing time

It doesn't matter. Willie literally throwing mud at wall to see what sticks. He has no answers and is completely lost.

And see...no !$@^^#^@ fire. We have assumed our coaches identity and it's soft. He hasn't gotten a single tech all year after all the BS fouls we have had and no calls...not ONE TECH.

EFF THAT DUDE.

Pels offensive and defensive philosophy:

Take from them nothing and give them everything!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom