NFL to ban running. (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Due to the fact that 70% of injuries occurred while players were running the NFL has opted to ban running. All plays will be done with the players walking, any player caught running will be penalized 15 yards and if the same player commits two infractions in the same game the player will be ineligible for the next two quarters. Due to the nature of the game slowing down there will no longer be an offensive line and pass rushers must count to 4 Mississippi before moving. Teams will now consist of 8 players on each side of the ball. Offense will consist of a QB, C, and 6 RB WR or TEs. Defense will consist of 1 DL, 2 LB and 5 DB. As a footnote to the above rule changes any blocking that involved contact will be banned.

Awesome [nextyear], this is where we are headed. Anything requiring strength, speed or athletic ability will be banned. They used to say put a skirt on the QB, but now it's gonna be bubblewrap the entire team. I know some will think you're serious but that also, proves some other issues in society today.

Awesome [nextyear], this is where we are headed. Anything requiring strength, speed or athletic ability will be banned. They used to say put a skirt on the QB, but now it's gonna be bubblewrap the entire team. I know some will think you're serious but that also, proves some other issues in society today.
Excellent, so next year I can try out for the team, you should see me walk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom