Falcons betting number is 10.5 wins (1 Viewer)

Can you elaborate? They've gone 7-10 for 3 straight seasons with him as GM
Well, he is buidling. Fotnenot has the pieces there, it's just inept coaching. Sure the whole Ridder QB fiasco is funny as Hell, but they do have Cousins now, who is at the minimum serviceable. Combine that with their rushing attack and London and Pitts catching, they will be formidable. I'm sure they will go defense in the draft.

Well, he is buidling. Fotnenot has the pieces there, it's just inept coaching. Sure the whole Ridder QB fiasco is funny as Hell, but they do have Cousins now, who is at the minimum serviceable. Combine that with their rushing attack and London and Pitts catching, they will be formidable. I'm sure they will go defense in the draft.

The Cousins signing probably saved his job. If they drafted another QB and missed again..or went through a couple years of growing pains with it, I think he would've been gone. If the Cousins signing works out it's just in time for a GM contract extension.

ATL - 10.5
TB - 8.5
NO - 7.5
CAR - 4.5

The under on ATL feels good. There isn’t much data on QB Achilles injuries. Dan Marino tore his at 32 and played 6 more seasons. Cousins 36 and Rodgers 40 will be interesting lessons on the impact of this injury. ATL has by far the best offensive roster.

TB and NO feels right.

They could realistically get to 10 with Cousins at QB.... 10.5 seems like easy money on the under here though.

Unless you’re a gambler (and I’m not) honestly who really cares? It never pans out and we were the so called favorites to win NFC South last season and how did that work out? I guess it’s something to post about during this slow time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom