Falcons betting number is 10.5 wins (2 Viewers)

10-7 and the division title is well within reach for the Falcons IF Cousins stays healthy. They are the most talented team in the division and are without excuse.

They could realistically get to 10 with Cousins at QB.... 10.5 seems like easy money on the under here though.
Really?
10-7 and the division title is well within reach for the Falcons IF Cousins stays healthy. They are the most talented team in the division and are without excuse.
Didn’t the Eagles have the most talented team in the league at one time when Vick was their QB and they finished 7-9. We all know that talent doesn’t equate to success. Every NFL team has talent. You failed to mention coaching.

As sad as it is to say …..
The Falcons are a better team than the Saints headed into 2024.
We’re playing for 3rd place in the NFCS, and at best 2nd.

Last year, the Saints were the clear #1 in the division. Tampa just happened to barely take the division and were considered 3rd. Not going to crown Falcons till half way into next season. Cousins could suck in Atlanta, injuries can happen.

( I doubt it happen) but with mounted critism and threat of losing job, DA could guess right on draft and be a somewhat ok head coach. Baker Mayfield could regress.

Cousins is far more than "servicable". He's a top tier NFL QB. Atlanta has a lot of offensive weapons. They have the #8 pick where they can likely get a difference maker. Without a doubt they are the team to beat in our division and I can certainly see them getting 10-11 wins this coming year.

I think they're talented enough to meet or exceed 10.5 wins, but that's a pretty high bar for Vegas odds with Cousins coming back from injury and a new coaching staff led by...Raheem Morris. 9.5 feels a lot more realistic for this exercise, and there's a very realistic scenario where things just don't come together on the field in spite of their fairly solid roster. Double digit preseason O/U's are typically assigned to teams with continuity and have proven themselves on the field. ATL is all potential at this point.

I think Cousins is getting overhyped. He’s 36 coming off an Achilles:

This seems really high considering the top teams in the league are at 11.5. So are we to believe that the falcons will be one game behind the cream of the crop? The year after blowing the Super Bowl they reached 10 wins. Since then it's been 7 wins a year like clock work. Of course they'll be better with Cousins but 4 wins better? Maybe so, maybe no.

The only way to know for sure is for me to place a bet. If I bet the under they'll win 15 games.

There were pretty much on par with us last year…and undoubtedly got better. They have an early first to upgrade their team. We have a first round pick that we are hoping can replace one of our best players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom