Google Pixel (2 Viewers)

The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are both powered by the Tensor G2 chipset. That’s the second generation of the chipset used in the Pixel 6 line, and it allows machine learning to run up to 60% faster and up to 20% more efficiently than the previous generation. It's joined here by a Titan M2 security chip for improved data security.

Also on the security side the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will get access to a VPN at no extra cost from later this year.

In the case of the standard Pixel 7 there’s 8GB of RAM and a choice of 128GB or 256GB of storage, while the Pixel 7 Pro has 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB or 512GB of storage.

My family and I have been using Google Pixel since Google purchased Nexus...

They are excellent phones and when Google stops updating the Android System it is easy to install a custom ROM. as long as you didn't purchase a Verizon phone.
I absolutely love Lineage OS. You can decide how much you want to de-Google your phone with this ROM. It is very stable and you get updates until your phone's hardware is really out of date..

I have the Pixel 4a and have absolutely loved it. I do not do a lot of picture taking or social media stuff, but the phone has never had software issues and is super sturdy. I've had it since the phone came out and it doesn't have a single scratch on the screen even though I don't even use a screen protector of any sort. The only issue I have, has come in the last month or so. It seems my battery is starting to drain faster and faster, which of course looks to be the norm after several years of use. Often I could go the whole day with regular text/phone/weather checks etc, and when I'd put it on to charge at night it'd be at like 70%. Now, I've been up for about 2 hours and only flipped through a few emails and it's at 90% already. Its tough for me to invest in a new phone while the one I have is perfectly fine, but if the battery keeps acting up I guess it'll be time to go ahead and move forward.

My battery life on my Pixel 7 with Android 13 out of the box has been abysmal since day one. Barely making it to the end of the day. Very disappointing. I'm not sure if with Android 12 would have been better.

Its tough for me to invest in a new phone while the one I have is perfectly fine, but if the battery keeps acting up I guess it'll be time to go ahead and move forward.

My battery life on my Pixel 7 with Android 13 out of the box has been abysmal since day one. Barely making it to the end of the day. Very disappointing. I'm not sure if with Android 12 would have been better.

could it be an app draining the battery?

My pixel 6 was bad at first and then "learned" how to deal with my usage. On work days my phone hardly gets touched because I'm too busy but on days like today when I'm watching college basketball, xfl, Cubs preseason, etc. it only lasts for about 12 hours of constant use because I can't concentrate on one thing at a time so I play with the phone constantly. 12 hours of constant screen time is pretty good.

Today Google announced several products. The pixel 8 will probably launch around September and there is rumor the pixel watch 2 around the same time.
and
and

I was at the Black Friday Store in BR and Wednesday is 50cent day. I usually go every few Wednesdays just to check out if there is anything good. But There are always at least 100 Google Pixel 7 cases still in the packaging. I always look for the Pixel 6 cases, but there aren't very many. I look them up, most of them are $20+ cases. The one i got for my 6 is a $45 case on Amazon, i got it for 50 cents...

I ordered a tablet. I've been wanting a tablet for a while but I wanted to see what google offered. Very competitive price when compared to Samsung. Hopefully, it works well enough.

Today Google announced several products. The pixel 8 will probably launch around September and there is rumor the pixel watch 2 around the same time.
and
and
$1,800 for a phone? Hell no. I would be interested in the tablet, but I prefer one with a stylus, which is why I suck it up and get a Samsung with a S-Pen.

$1,800 for a phone? Hell no. I would be interested in the tablet, but I prefer one with a stylus, which is why I suck it up and get a Samsung with a S-Pen.

the unlocked version of the samsung galaxy z fold is around that price as well.

Thinking of getting the 8 Pro bundle myself while trading in my 6.
I pre-ordered. They're giving $400 for a pixel 6 pro if you go for an 8 pro.

A year ago I had a crack in my screen fixed and the camera has been problematic since.

It works great if I uninstall the app but it reinstalls as soon as I close it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom