Google Pixel (2 Viewers)

But like i said, i'll be with Verizon forever anyway, so paying monthly and cash up front isn't any different in the long run.
Oops, I got you confused with brennan77. My fault for quoting two people then skimming the reply lol

With clear calling turned off, we noticed a few other calling features were disabled as well. For instance, Google’s automatic Call Screen feature is disabled by default, as is Hold For Me. Both derive from Google Assistant’s skillset and can make receiving and waiting on hold much easier.

for the last 7 or so years i was buying Motorola phones straight from Motorola, unlocked. for the price they were great. but i wanted the Pixel and $700+ was just a little out of my cash range.
I got the P8P and the Pixel Watch 2 for the price of the Pixel 8 after my trade-in.

Right now. I get two full days getting notifications of texts, emails, alerts from my insulin pump and Fitbit on the Pixel Watch 2. By 9PM of day 2, battery is around 29-30%. That's great considering the performance of the first watch and my old Fossil, which I had to charge daily.

the 8a is a cheaper version of the 8. Some corners were cut to keep the price down. Theres some various promos, for example buying from Amazon gets you a $100 gift card

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom