Google Pixel (3 Viewers)

I didn't subscribe to buy my pixel. I should have. It's a better deal. Yesterday I pre-ordered the noise cancelling earbuds. I hope that they're decent.

google can fork off with the stupid "enhancements" to chrome.

to disable the "preview" cached site bs, disable this:
chrome://flags/#paint-preview-startup
Man, I forking hate that they got rid of tabs and left us with that stupid grid layout. Force me to move to Opera. I don't know why companies try to fix sheet that isn't broken.

As a side note...

I ended up having to get another phone as my 5a clunked out on me as I landed in Houston last weekend for a conference. Ended up getting an unlocked Pixel 6 for less than the price of a 5a ($449). Gotta get used to the camera bar sticking out like it does and the fingerprint sensor doesn't seem to like my right hand, but the phone is really nice.

Suggestions on features to try out anyone?

what is this chrome people speak of? Only chrome-based browser I'd consider would maybe be samsung internet browser. Despite the name, you can download it on any android. It has a lot of custom tweaks/features vs google chrome, and has gotten very positive reviews. As for me, its firefox all the way. The mobile version of firefox allows for add-ons.

I got the noise cancelling earbuds a few days ago but just decided to try them out and then compare them to my Sony headphones.

I give Sony the win for long term comfort because buds bother my ears, but these buds win in most other ways. The headphones do a bit better with noise cancelling but I'm guessing that's because they completely surround my ears

These buds are really good though.

Looking forward to being able to download 13. Still haven't gotten it yet.
Still trying to figure my way around some of the features on my 6, but so far it's pretty good.

One bug that does seem to be finally fixed... that overheating error message when filming in 4K.

I have been on android 13 for a few days. I don't feel special. I don't perceive a meaningful difference
Same. I downloaded 13, also, and nothing really stands out to me as far as feature enhancements. And the fingerprint scanner is still sub-par.

I downloaded the recent September patch update to my 6 Pro. I've noticed the fingerprint sensor operating a little quicker than before. Not Samsung quick, but still a slight improvement.

I downloaded the recent September patch update to my 6 Pro. I've noticed the fingerprint sensor operating a little quicker than before. Not Samsung quick, but still a slight improvement.
Oh. It's available now. Need to go oil it from the developer's site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom