Goodell ruined draft (2 Viewers)

He works for them but in the past, hes shown a tendency to bite the hand that feeds him or use clever distractions as scapegoats to cover up all the other teams" dirty laundry or bad behavior thats never become public.

The Jon Gruden email debacle couple years ago was a great example. Using and conveniently blaming 2009-2011 Saints as the scapegoats as this "evil end-all, be-all" BS team that had s pay-for-play scheme with it's defense as a cover to ward off potentially crippling lawsuits related to NFL FO covering up evidence of obsifucation, tampering of knowing about the scientific side-effects and symptoms of concussion-related trauma, neurological disorder, CTE from ex-players and family members and relatives of now-deceased NFL players is another.

He has a ruthless, vicious skill at self-survival.
I dislike him and don't disagree at all.

Is it just me or is Roger slurring his words? Must be on pain meds for his recent back surgery.
Man. If he had a fusion. That could’ve ruined it. Wonder what kinda back surgery he had. Either way. That wasn’t good for it.

Plus. Don’t need pain meds that long. He might be taking for fun lol

Man. If he had a fusion. That could’ve ruined it. Wonder what kinda back surgery he had. Either way. That wasn’t good for it.

Plus. Don’t need pain meds that long. He might be taking for fun lol
I'm sure he took some knowing he was going to get manhandled by some large men tonight. I don't blame him and kinda respect that he didn't inform them not to hug him like that.

I'm sure he took some knowing he was going to get manhandled by some large men tonight. I don't blame him and kinda respect that he didn't inform them not to hug him like that.
If he had a fusion he just likely messed it up. I assume it wasn’t cause he wouldn’t be out there. He’d barely be walking that fast by 3 weeks.

Microdiscectomy, he’d be pretty good. Might be sore tomorrow. And might have to take it easy for the weekend.

I'm sure it's well spent money ...... in Detroit.

If he had a fusion he just likely messed it up. I assume it wasn’t cause he wouldn’t be out there. He’d barely be walking that fast by 3 weeks.

Microdiscectomy, he’d be pretty good. Might be sore tomorrow. And might have to take it easy for the weekend.
What exactly can you fuse for someone without a spine?

It’s all about creating an event and dominating during the offseason.
And they’ve done it perfectly.
Cities are bidding to host.
Large crowds.
It’s gonna beat the NBA playoffs tonight, tomorrow. and Saturday.

I like the way it's set up now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom