Carr expected to start, per Adam Schefter (1 Viewer)

I think the AC joint designation was just so he didn't have to into Concussion protocol. They are saying "no pain", "if we didn't know he was hurt, you'd think he was fine" Smells like BS.

I think the AC joint designation was just so he didn't have to into Concussion protocol. They are saying "no pain", "if we didn't know he was hurt, you'd think he was fine" Smells like BS.
Yeah, they even took him to the hospital for a brain scan lmao.

Yeah, they even took him to the hospital for a brain scan lmao.

If he was hurt enough with an actual AC joint strain last week, then he probably shouldn't be playing 7 days later.

They can tell us whatever the hell they want about Xrays/scans, medical information is NOT public information.

I sincerely hope that's not the case.
I think that's an interesting theory that his issue was really a concussion and not a shoulder issue (watching it live speed, I thought he was concussed at first b/c his head did get slammed to the ground too), but yeah, I'd hope we would not do that.

I sincerely hope that's not the case.
I hope to hell that it is, cause if he really strained his throwing shoulder... then he should not be playing this week.

I hope to hell that it is, cause if he really strained his throwing shoulder... then he should not be playing this week.

Are you saying a shoulder is more important than irreversible brain trauma? If you are, then I don't know how to respond to that...

Are you saying a shoulder is more important than irreversible brain trauma? If you are, then I don't know how to respond to that...
Yes, i am... Cause if he can't throw at full strength, then he is going to make a bunch of bad decisions. People have been playing with concussions forever. 100% of football players have a concussion right now. To quote Brett Favre "thousands of concussions"

And I don't care how you respond to that. I'm trying to win football games.

As long as it is not a type of injury where of not fully healed, a hit to shoulder makes him miss a much longer time frame, it makes sense. He needs to keep building on chemistry and timing in game.

However, if this is the type of injury where if not fully healed, it can get injured much worse, very foolish decision when you have a backup like Jameis who can play a few games.

I honestly don’t know the answer either on injury not being an a doctor and all!

I do know one thing, the Bucs are dirty as heck and will be targeting it.

Correct, the Bucs are probably the dirtiest team in the NFL. If they get a chance to hit him late, they will.

I'm 100% in favor of Carr starting if he feels OK. The Offensive Line needs to put their big boy pants on and block.

I wish the game would hurry up and start so we dont have to keep reading posts from all these arm chair doctors. Decision has been made now deal with it. Jameis back to the clipboard and I am thankful because I think the Bucs have JW's number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom