Carr expected to start, per Adam Schefter (1 Viewer)

Carr is no more at risk of re-injuring his AC joint today than he is of injuring it next week with an additional week of rest. The only reason he wouldn’t play today is if his shoulder hurts so much that he felt limited in his ability to throw the ball and would be a detriment to us winning. There’s never been a universe where he’s feeling good to play but is sat to prevent his injury from worsening. It just isn’t that kind of injury (I.e. like a hamstring injury).

I didn’t stay at a holiday inn last night but I am a doctor.

Carr is no more at risk of re-injuring his AC joint today than he is of injuring it next week with an additional week of rest. The only reason he wouldn’t play today is if his shoulder hurts so much that he felt limited in his ability to throw the ball and would be a detriment to us winning. There’s never been a universe where he’s feeling good to play but is sat to prevent his injury from worsening. It just isn’t that kind of injury (I.e. like a hamstring injury).

I hope he can do it all and isn't limited in any way...that's all I ask for

I love who Winston is as a person but as a player I don’t think he is who most want him to be. There are 32 NFL teams and not one has asked for a trade or tried to sign him and there are some bad QBs in the league both white and black so it’s not all about race. There is something pro scouts, coaches, players and analyst see something a lot of Winston fans on here don’t. Even last year during training camp Hebert, Deuce, Mike D and Strief thought Dalton outplayed him. It was constant conversation on WWL.

Its interesting how SOME of the fan base has taken on the personality of the head coach.

Play it safe. We dont want him susceptible to reinjury. We should play Jameis because a lineman is out. If he isnt 100% he should sit. We dont want him getting more injured. This isnt a must win game, save him for when it is. Im worried. Why is he doing this. I dont like it, he needs to rest his shoulder.....blah blah blah.

What is this? Weve become the safest, least original, no risk no reward team in the NFL - on the field youd be hard pressed to find any other team that plays as close to the vest, with no risk as we do. We play 1980s football. Punt in every situation and let your defense figure it out, until they either cant hold up anymore, or the opposing offense changes what they are doing and you dont have a HC who has no in game adapt skills.

Maybe if you win this game, its 1 less must win game down the road. Its just bizarre that when a guy WANTS to get back on the field, we now want him to just sit and nurse himself. If you are saying the o line is down a man....they werent good with that man....so should Carr sit out the season? Brees came back from the thumb weeks ahead of time. He played with all his ribs broken. If Carr wants to play, and he can run the offense, let him play. We have to quit playing safe in every aspect of the game. The Allen mentality is contagious.

thank-you-the-office.gif

This reminds me of last year. Remember what happened to Winston last year? He played injured and looked really bad. I don’t like this game plan unless Carr is completely ready to play and can make all the throws.

This reminds me of last year. Remember what happened to Winston last year? He played injured and looked really bad. I don’t like this game plan unless Carr is completely ready to play and can make all the throws.
It's a different, ultimately less severe injury and I bet he's able to make the throws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom