Carr expected to start, per Adam Schefter (1 Viewer)

Ten minutes before game time is inactive even possible. Not starting a real game time decision possibly. Either way we need to get the ball to our playmakers no excuses. QB needs to buy time with their legs. Make throws on the run. D line get after it. We can beat these guys.

Ten minutes before game time is inactive even possible.
I don't think so, I was under the impression they have to send the list to the NFL 90 minutes before the game so that's why I was skeptical of the report at first. They could have decided to have him active but have him on the bench in case of emergency tho

Yeah, Winston played with a broken back vs. TB last year. Invoking that game is an argument AGAINST Carr playing.

And I'm not totally judging the Saints about it yet - I'm not privy to practices or medical evaluations or whatever. Maybe Carr is healthy enough to play well. But Winston last year and Brooks in 02 are real and valid examples of how a quarterback playing through injury isn't always a good thing. But I hope if Carr plays he does well and stays healthy.

Constant white flags. Dennis’ Destroyers in full force.

Constant white flags. Dennis’ Destroyers in full force.
I mean, Dennis sure doesn't seem like a very good coach based on all evidence at hand. I mean how much longer do you need before you're convinced?

With our offensive line and Pete calling plays, I think the question of who QBs is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The best scenario is we end up like the 1990 team, whose defense managed to drag a pathetic offense to the playoffs in a weak NFC (that team lost a 9-6 game).

EDIT: I see from your comments in other threads you're not a Dennis fan so I misunderstood your comment. That we can agree on then, he's terrible.

Bree’s played thru more injuries than we even know about.
Brees was special, as we all know, but even he hit a wall in 2020 when he'd had so many injuries he couldn't throw the ball more than 20 yards down field. A lesser QB playing hurt...well, we saw what the offense looked like today. I'll concede there are no appealing options to me at QB at the moment given Pete Carmichael and our offensive line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom