Carr expected to start, per Adam Schefter (1 Viewer)

I don’t recall DA saying there IS a heightened chance for reinjury.

I’m at the game he was throwing fine they just walked in the tunnel like 2 minutes ago

If only we’d start the guy who threw four picks against the Bucs last year, we’d certainly win.

JW to TB is bulletin board motivation. If Bree’s left us for Atlanta, would we feel that we have to win at all costs?

Yeah, Winston played with a broken back vs. TB last year. Invoking that game is an argument AGAINST Carr playing.

And I'm not totally judging the Saints about it yet - I'm not privy to practices or medical evaluations or whatever. Maybe Carr is healthy enough to play well. But Winston last year and Brooks in 02 are real and valid examples of how a quarterback playing through injury isn't always a good thing. But I hope if Carr plays he does well and stays healthy.
Bree’s played thru more injuries than we even know about.

Glad the “Carr is INACTIVE” thread was deleted. Saints inactives on NFL.com still haven’t changed in over an hour.

Looks like 870am was wrong 100%

My apologies

Lesson learned - never run with any news report coming from 870 am, especially anything relayed through Bobby of all people.

If it ain’t on Twitter and posted by one of the usual suspects (Underhill, Schefter, Triplett, Russini, Glazer, etc.), take it with a grain of salt until they do.

I love who Winston is as a person but as a player I don’t think he is who most want him to be. There are 32 NFL teams and not one has asked for a trade or tried to sign him and there are some bad QBs in the league both white and black so it’s not all about race. There is something pro scouts, coaches, players and analyst see something a lot of Winston fans on here don’t. Even last year during training camp Hebert, Deuce, Mike D and Strief thought Dalton outplayed him. It was constant conversation on WWL.
Same. I've completely turned around my feelings about him from the "W" incident so much that I had high hopes for him last year on the field but no longer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom