23/24 EPL season (2 Viewers)

haven’t seen any highlights but Son and Madison seem to be doing ok in Kanes absence (tbf he seems to be doing just fine for himself in Germany)

haven’t seen any highlights but Son and Madison seem to be doing ok in Kanes absence (tbf he seems to be doing just fine for himself in Germany)
Addition by subtraction...Spurs are no longer having to play thru Kane and it has opened their offense up under Postecoglu.

What a game between Arsenal and ManU, especially from 80' on. I thought Garnacho had won it but slick from Big Gabi to hold the line. United probably deserved a point but oh well.

What a game between Arsenal and ManU, especially from 80' on. I thought Garnacho had won it but slick from Big Gabi to hold the line. United probably deserved a point but oh well.

Hot garbage we are. So many injuries already 3 games in and we trot out Jonny Evans at 36 yrs old because we got nothing else in the cupboard defensively. Evans and Maguire central D. And it's at every level now. D, mid, fwd. Just terrible.

I really thought Garnacho was played on by Gabi head but whatever. We literally stunk it up defensively the final 10 min.

Liverpool sitting third in the table after 4 matches is better than expected. Having two matches with 10 men and VVD out one and still getting 3 I'll take. The cherry on top is Chelsea struggling at the start

Liverpool sitting third in the table after 4 matches is better than expected. Having two matches with 10 men and VVD out one and still getting 3 I'll take. The cherry on top is Chelsea struggling at the start
saudi arabia (whichever team) seems like they're going to keep upping the bid for Salah
i'm not sure that would be the same addition by subtraction Kane leaving Spurs was/is

First of all, another LFC fan on the forum is great. We've had some ups and downs, Szoboslai has been a revelation. Literallly the only team that can challenge City so I hope we do it but I'lm not holding my breath

First of all, another LFC fan on the forum is great. We've had some ups and downs, Szoboslai has been a revelation. Literallly the only team that can challenge City so I hope we do it but I'lm not holding my breath
Feels like Arsenal a bit but Newcastle in particular are missing a gear
Once they get right they can also challenge
Problem is you can’t let MC get a big lead (esp with KdB coming back eventually)

This is one of the most spectacular goals I've ever seen. Unbelievable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom