Why are people like this? (2 Viewers)

Eeyore

Cultured, sophisticated, man about town!
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We all like to think that we, and the vast majority of our acquaintances are good people. There was a time that videos of abhorrent behavior were uncommon enough to be news worthy. Now such behavior is so common that it seems as though people pay no attention to it just like they will walk right by a homeless person.

Without going back and digging up a bunch of terrible behavior articles/videos I suggest confining them to this one thread. If you don't want to see it. Keep walking. I'm sure that it'll all go away if we ignore it.

To begin: Two restaurant owners assault an autistic guy because they don't want his service dog inside.

Because we live in a a society where a 2-year old child with a genetic condition needs a $20,000.00 wheelchair and his parents insurance company won't pay, so a local community college robotics class built him one-for free. We laud these folks rightfully as good people, but fail to turn the spotlight on this abhorrent health care system that always, always puts profits before people, thus ensuring that this situation is the rule, and not the exception.

Just to play The Beatles’ Advocate:

Is it an ordinance/law in Kitchener, ON that all restaurant patrons with service animals must show the license that was requested?

The article never states if/why the person never produced it when asked to.

BTW, I’m all for legit service animals 🦮

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom