Why are people like this? (4 Viewers)

I assumed that was what he meant. She was clearly in a bad situation. If she puts a bullet in him I have no issue with it. I can't stand pedophiles and men who rape or abuse women.
Definitely, but I thought he meant shoot him as punishment. If he meant in self-defense, then yeah.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/alleged-zac-stacy-assault-victim-abuse-didnt-report-it

Stacy was ordered to surrender his passport but told the judge it was in his car in Tennessee. He had to surrender the documents before he could be released. On Saturday, he paid $10,150 for his release, according to FOX35 Orlando. A judge ordered Stacy to stay away from Evans. He's not permitted to possess any kind of weapon.

Evans said she hoped Stacy "gets the help he needs."

Both charges Stacy is facing are felonies. He could face up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ex-girlfri...following-felony-abuse-charges-175805398.html

Former NFL running back Zac Stacy posted a $10,000 bond on Friday after he was arrested and charged with a pair of felonies stemming from a disturbing video that appears to show him assaulting the mother of his child.

Aggravated Battery in Florida​

Under Florida Statute 784.045(1)(a), the crime of Aggravated Battery is defined as an intentional battery with a deadly weapon, intentionally causing great bodily harm, or battery against a pregnant person and is punishable by up to fifteen years in prison.

Penalties for Aggravated Battery​

In Florida, the crime of Aggravated Battery is a Second Degree Felony and punishable by up to fifteen (15) years in prison, fifteen (15) years of probation, and a $10,000 fine.

Aggravated Battery is assigned a Level 7 offense severity ranking under Florida’s Criminal Punishment Code. Absent grounds for a downward departure sentence, a judge is required to sentence a person convicted of Aggravated Battery to a minimum sentence of 21 months in prison, but may also sentence the person up to the statutory maximum of fifteen years in prison.

That's beyond violence. Yea the dude's a complete dirtbag but to suggest he deserves to be killed? Psychotic reaction.

She is clearly not your daughter.

Edit: But in an effort to agree with you, since he seems to have such big balls to throw a woman around like that, maybe he should just lose his balls. With a butter knife and a blow torch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom