The Race for the 4th Seed (2 Viewers)

Dyson wants playoff experience.... dude was a full go in practice and says he will be back in 2 or so weeks. Could be nothing, could be big.

Dyson wants playoff experience.... dude was a full go in practice and says he will be back in 2 or so weeks. Could be nothing, could be big.
He is a good defender but he brings next to nothing on the offensive end. I believe we have the best defense since the ASB and have only given up 104 ppg in our last 15 so I don't know how much benefit we get from giving him much in the way of playing time. Dyson was getting more minutes than Jose which was a mistake IMO as Jose has shown himself to be a respectable 3 point shooter when he gets open looks

He is a good defender but he brings next to nothing on the offensive end. I believe we have the best defense since the ASB and have only given up 104 ppg in our last 15 so I don't know how much benefit we get from giving him much in the way of playing time. Dyson was getting more minutes than Jose which was a mistake IMO as Jose has shown himself to be a respectable 3 point shooter when he gets open looks
we need dyson when herb gets in foul trouble to keep up the pressure on their best players

we need dyson when herb gets in foul trouble to keep up the pressure on their best players
That's about it...thankfully it's rare that Herb gets in foul trouble

Not trying to bash Dyson. I hope has the work ethic to develop his offensive game like HJ has

Yeah, this article says week and a half but I thought they said last night it would be sooner than that. In any case, though he was at the game last night, apparently he's not playing in this road series.

Yeah, this article says week and a half but I thought they said last night it would be sooner than that. In any case, though he was at the game last night, apparently he's not playing in this road series.
I quoted him. Players don't know jack until they are cleared

The Clippers did against the Hawks in L.A, but maybe thats the end of them playing down to the competition.
The Embiid-less 76ers say hello!

It's crazy that Houston is on an 8 game win streak and close to knocking the Warriors out the play-in. Only one game back now.

When you consider that only 4 teams in the West have a losing record, making the top 6 is a pretty big accomplishment.

Willie gets into such a bad habit with wanting to play Dyson and Herb at the same time. It's ugly on offense.

Told ya'll that the Rockets may end up catching the Lakers or Warriors.... And I still see all the same issues for us as before... And now we're a half-game back.... and we have a murder's row in the next 5 games.... While the Clips play some marginal teams and cupcakes.

[
Told ya'll that the Rockets may end up catching the Lakers or Warriors.... And I still see all the same issues for us as before... And now we're a half-game back.... and we have a murder's row in the next 5 games.... While the Clips play some marginal teams and cupcakes.
Trade the farm for Sengun lol

Trade the farm for Sengun lol

What about a guy like Myles Turner (who will be on an expiring next year)... or Zach Collins (who will be on a cheap 2 year)? I think they are a more realistic fix/fit.

FWIW - I'd give a farm of draft picks to add JJJ to this current squad... but that's just as much of a pipe dream as Sengun or LM at this point.

What about a guy like Myles Turner (who will be on an expiring next year)... or Zach Collins (who will be on a cheap 2 year)? I think they are a more realistic fix/fit.

FWIW - I'd give a farm of draft picks to add JJJ to this current squad... but that's just as much of a pipe dream as Sengun or LM at this point.
Idk... I think we probably gonna go after Murray again is the only concrete direction I have. The 5 situation is really up in the air.

Zack Collins is an option, but I don't think Willie will play him because he's not going to be able to switch like he wants. Which is ridiculous. Switching is so overrated for a 5 that should be rim protecting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom