Saintman's New Orleans Pelicans @ Detroit Pistons Gameday thread: Are you ready to Kick the Jams Out of the Pistons? (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is a testimonial, of hard-wood fire and sizzling brimstone, extreme righteous fury and exclamation of determination, pride and a poise that has Oakland-styled grit, but arraigned in dazzling Mardi Gras colors resembling that of Joseph and his horrifiying yet triumphant Technicolor Dream.

We are an NBA team on the last leg of a long road trip near the Canadian border via Windsor/Detroit International Tunnel and I want to know: Are you ready?? Are you ready, Pelicans fans???? I supplant a testimonial to you that will indeed KICK OUT THE JAMS, Mother Flockers!!!!!!

I was gonna say, what, there's a back to back to back? No, there's not but the Piston game tomorrow is in the afternoon. So heads up!

Pretty dumb to have a team start a road trip in nyc, then go all the way down to miami, then back up to detroit. Step child treatment.

This is a testimonial, of hard-wood fire and sizzling brimstone, extreme righteous fury and exclamation of determination, pride and a poise that has Oakland-styled grit, but arraigned in dazzling Mardi Gras colors resembling that of Joseph and his horrifiying yet triumphant Technicolor Dream.

We are an NBA team on the last leg of a long road trip near the Canadian border via Windsor/Detroit International Tunnel and I want to know: Are you ready?? Are you ready, Pelicans fans???? I supplant a testimonial to you that will indeed KICK OUT THE JAMS, Mother Flockers!!!!!!

Saw Late Night With The Devil. Certified banger.

It's a very early game, makes sense to post it the day before. 24 hour rule makes sense (to me). Either way, go Pels!

If thereā€™s anyone, thatā€™s not in the viewing area of the pelicans game, this guy will live broadcast the games on TikTok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom