The Race for the 4th Seed (1 Viewer)

With Sacramento and Phoenix right on their tail, it looks to me like the Pels main goal should be to avoid the play-in. I think they will win more like 47 or 48 games not the 50 that some of you think. That may or may not be enough to retain the 5th seed, or maybe to secure the 6th seed. Unless the Clippers or Minnesota fall flat on their faces the rest of the way, I think the 4th seed will likely not be achieved.

Last edited:
With Sacramento and Phoenix right on their tail, it looks to me like the Pels main goal should be to avoid the play-in. I think they will win more like 47 or 48 games not the 50 that some of you think. That may or may not be enough to retain the 5th seed, or maybe to secure the 6th seed. Unless the Clippers or Minnesota fall flat on their faces the rest of the way, I think the 4th seed is will likely not be achieved.
Suns schedule looks brutal. I am not so sure they can avoid play-in.

IMG_2508.jpeg

Suns schedule looks brutal. I am not so sure they can avoid play-in.

IMG_2508.jpeg
Some people think the win against the Clippers proves a lot. To me, it proves less, since the Pels have now won 12 of the last 14 games played against the Clippers, so it was maybe more a continuation of the recent trend rather than any kind of statement.

With Durant, Beal, and Booker, I think the Suns have the horses to get through what is admittedly a tough closing schedule.

They just got 138 hung on them by a Giannis-less Bucks. 82 in first half alone.

Probably an anomaly but they meet up with opponents win put over .640. They shot 61% today and still lost.

No defense. And you better play defense in playoffs.

Pels play defense.

They do have stars, but if not playing well as a squad, games like this happen. They also don't have much of a bench, so it's up to the starters to get and maintain leads.

If the Pels can carry this current energy and determination into playoffs, we gonna be trouble for many. Z has been playing with intent, BI does BI things. We need CJ from last night and TMIII getting 15 or so.

I stole the picture from @Dago post.
giphy.gif

TWolves blowing teams out last two games without KAT is a surprise. Interesting if they can keep that up.

We’re only 1.5 games behind Clips and there’s no reason we shouldn’t win the next 4 games as well (Heat and Magic will be close), honestly we need to win all 4 because after that it gets really rough.

We end the month with: Thunder, Bucks, and Celtics. The top 3 teams in the league.

April is very tough too, only two easy wins, the remaining 6 teams: Suns twice, Magic, Kings, Warriors and finale against Lakers.

We’re going to get a good litmus test of what our team can handle, 50 wins will be a tough target but it’s feasible.

Last edited:
Some people think the win against the Clippers proves a lot. To me, it proves less, since the Pels have now won 12 of the last 14 games played against the Clippers, so it was maybe more a continuation of the recent trend rather than any kind of statement.

Overall it looks like the Clippers have the schedule advantage, again meaning the Pels MUST beat the Clippers Friday night to have ANY chance of overtaking them.

1710710429522.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom