Sony PS3 Sales Plummet (1 Viewer)

wow....that's just retardulous [tm-obwhiteo]

drake's fortune was money...no replay value but certainly a very good game

ratchet & clank is money.....just a fun platform game...played it through twice

LBP is money although i have not played around with the level creator.....it's a fun game

haven't played R2 yet but the first was a solid shooter and i don't see why this one wouldn't be....ZOMG!!11!!, it's no halo3

and warhawk is just downright $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....probably my favorite multiplayer game besides horde on GOW2

honestly sackhappy, i think you just expect way too much from PS3 games......

Pretty much agree with everything here. R2 is great. I never got around to Ratchet and Clank, might have to rent it. I HATED dying in Warhawk but I never had so much fun doing it. Drake's Fortune was good but did not like the replay value at all.

wow....that's just retardulous [tm-obwhiteo]

drake's fortune was money...no replay value but certainly a very good game

ratchet & clank is money.....just a fun platform game...played it through twice

LBP is money although i have not played around with the level creator.....it's a fun game

haven't played R2 yet but the first was a solid shooter and i don't see why this one wouldn't be....ZOMG!!11!!, it's no halo3

and warhawk is just downright $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....probably my favorite multiplayer game besides horde on GOW2

honestly sackhappy, i think you just expect way too much from games......

Not really, there are plenty of games I love...they just do not happen to be ps3 exclusives.(I love Msg4 though, best graphics I have seen on a consol, with the exception of GOW 2 edging it out)

Rainbow six 2 is a wonderful game for 360, I could only assume its similiar on ps3.

I loved Assassins Creed, yes, a bit repetive, but its a great game. I liked it a lot.

Cod4? Great game, and imho, best multiplayer game out there.(well, left 4 dead a little bit more fun)

Halo 3? Simple fun and a very polished game. It's a hard game to hate. Yeah, you can dislike it if you wish, but the polished game is a breath of fresh air. This game is not my cup of tea but I can appreciate the excellence.

Gow2? Gow1? Left 4 dead? Both unbelievably fun games.

worldofwarcraft, warhammer, and f.e.a.r on pc? Fantastic games...

Sorry, Ratchet and clark, Drake's fortune, R2, and little big head injury just can't compete with the games above, imho of course.

But let's see how God of war 3 and Killzone 2 shape up on ps3. Killzone 2 has me really pumped up seeing those vids. I haven't see gameplay vids that good in a long, long time.

Last edited:
I loved Assassins Creed, yes, a bit repetive, but its a great game. I liked it a lot.

Are you kidding me? You loved Assassins Creed yet you disliked anything Sony ever touched?

What's next - you loved Banjo Kazooie because a bear is so much cooler than a sack?

Are you kidding me? You loved Assassins Creed yet you disliked anything Sony ever touched?

What's next - you loved Banjo Kazooie because a bear is so much cooler than a sack?

Huh? I love their lcd's.

And I happen to love MSG4 as well. I also think they did a far superior job on their controler than 360.

They also make a more reliable and visually appealing system than the 360. PS3 also makes a better gift, imho, for a 7-12 year old boy wanting to game thanks to the ability to play a lot of games that are made for kids(especially the ps2 games) whereas 360 is a consol littered with far too many M titles not suitable for children.

Of course, when the kid hits 13, good luck trying to keep them off a 360.

I don't hate the PS3, and I especially do not hate Sony. The bottom line though is in the gaming department Microsoft is kicking their butt right now for one main reason...their exclusive titles are far, far superior to Sonys exclusive titles.

Uh, you know you can buy Assassin's Creed on ps3, right?

Attachments

• _dave_chappelle_as_prince1.jpg
    _dave_chappelle_as_prince1.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 43
Uh, you know you can buy Assassin's Creed on ps3, right?

Yes, but I haven't, because it is a far inferior game to MGS4, Resistance 2 and LBP. ;)

Oh, and by the way - I'm about halfway done with Gears 2 and I have to say this is definitely Gears 1.5. It's good, but it's nowhere NEAR the hype you build on it. Uber clunky mechanics. I can't tell you how many times I go into cover when I mean to roll or viceaversa. Graphics are very good but it doesn't compare to MGS4 - all of the art design sans the worm is the nearly identical drear. At least Halo mixed it up a little. Nowhere near GOTY, unless this is 2006 still and someone hasn't pinched me.

thats because You blow at using the controller, because i dont have that problem.

I must not be used to having to "cradle" a controller. Your words, not mine.

Apparently you're also stuck in 2006. At least it was a good year - we made the playoffs.

oh noes.

that was the most feeble attempt at a point ive ever seen. i cradle my controller ever so gently while not sticking to cover and not losing at gears. oh my.

oh noes.

that was the most feeble attempt at a point ive ever seen. i cradle my controller ever so gently while not sticking to cover and not losing at gears. oh my.

Must be like 99% percent of your posts.

lol. heres a point. You hate on any games you're not good at. You think Gears graphics are worse than MGS4. I think that says more than enough.

lol. heres a point. You hate on any games you're not good at. You think Gears graphics are worse than MGS4. I think that says more than enough.

lol. awesome.

How would you know if I'm not good at it?

You can go back to your PS3 smear campaign. I'm done with this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom