Sony PS3 Sales Plummet (1 Viewer)

Sure thing Mr. Highroad! If thats what you think this is, you're even more short sighted than I thought. Have fun installing MGS4.

Eh, its not the first time, and it sure as hell wont be the last. You know that. For what its worth my wife likes the PS controller :D

Yes, but I haven't, because it is a far inferior game to MGS4, Resistance 2 and LBP. ;)

Oh, and by the way - I'm about halfway done with Gears 2 and I have to say this is definitely Gears 1.5. It's good, but it's nowhere NEAR the hype you build on it. Uber clunky mechanics. I can't tell you how many times I go into cover when I mean to roll or viceaversa. Graphics are very good but it doesn't compare to MGS4 - all of the art design sans the worm is the nearly identical drear. At least Halo mixed it up a little. Nowhere near GOTY, unless this is 2006 still and someone hasn't pinched me.

Practice more or go buy a new 360 controler. There is nothing clunky about GOW 2 gameplay I can assure you. I am far from being an expert in GOW, btw.

I can understand someone saying MSG4 graphics are perhaps(and this is a stretch) comparable to GOW 2, but to say GOW 2 graphics do not compare with MSG4 graphics screams fanboi so loud Hellen Keller could hear it.

Both MSG4 and GOW 2 have great graphics but neither blows the other one away in that department. I personally believe GOW 2 is a much stronger game, but then again GOW 2 is a much stronger game than any game I've ever played. MSG4 is still awesome in its own right.

awww man....it was just getting good

Hey, Pop, which game do you prefer? I'm curious.

Cod 4, GOW2, or Halo 3?

I'm curious which one you like the best.

Me personally?

Multiplayer= cod 4

Single player= GOW 2, I still need to play horde mode...

If I'm drunk= Halo 3

Hey, Pop, which game do you prefer? I'm curious.

Cod 4, GOW2, or Halo 3?

I'm curious which one you like the best.

Me personally?

Multiplayer= cod 4

Single player= GOW 2

If I'm drunk= Halo 3

i am not really crazy about the FPS genre as a whole...i have always preferred the 3rd person view.....right now, for a FPS, i prefer far cry 2....mainly because it's like the FPS version of GTA.....R6V2 is a game i just bought and i really liked the first one so that's a fun FPS game

i haven't played COD4 and i don't plan to until gamefly sends it to me

the only multiplayer mode i play on GOW2 is horde because people have been playing so long that the other modes aren't really fun for me.....but the single player is awesome, but i don't know about the replay value of it...i started to play a second time but i haven't gone back to it

halo just did absolutely nothing for me....i tried online for a minute and while it was ok, i don't see myself playing it much

mine is like this:

multiplayer - warhawk

single player - far cry 2

if i am drunk - GTAIV online

GOW2 is the best of the ones you asked about

i am not really crazy about the FPS genre as a whole...i have always preferred the 3rd person view.....right now, for a FPS, i prefer far cry 2....mainly because it's like the FPS version of GTA.....R6V2 is a game i just bought and i really liked the first one so that's a fun FPS game

i haven't played COD4 and i don't plan to until gamefly sends it to me

the only multiplayer mode i play on GOW2 is horde because people have been playing so long that the other modes aren't really fun for me.....but the single player is awesome, but i don't know about the replay value of it...i started to play a second time but i haven't gone back to it

halo just did absolutely nothing for me....i tried online for a minute and while it was ok, i don't see myself playing it much

mine is like this:

multiplayer - warhawk

single player - far cry 2

if i am drunk - GTAIV online

GOW2 is the best of the ones you asked about

Ok, I need to try those pickles(the name again?) you said were awesome, and I'll pick up warhawk sometime this week since you won't shut-up about it..lol

Now with Warhawk, you do realise if I see one out of shape cloud with a strange color pallet that doesn't fit the scenery, I'm gonna come in here and cause a ruckus. No worry about the Pickles, I don't care what color they are as long as they taste good. But I DO expect the jar to be well optimised for my hands.

http://www.wickles.com/

warhawk requires an investment of time.....i have put in plenty of time (close 100 hrs maybe) and i still suck at flying the warhawks.....

but i am one helluva ground troop.....i really only use the warhawks to get somewhere on the map fast

Last edited:
halo 3 requires an investment of time too, maybe give it another try...and ill try warhawk again lol

halo 3 requires an investment of time too, maybe give it another try...and ill try warhawk again lol

meh, i was referring to flying in a warhawk

the ground combat is pretty standard for a 3rd person shooter so it's not difficult

i found it difficult to control even the ground combat oddly enough, i think its the joysticks being placed where they are on the controller, they feel slippery lol ugh i cant help it i try i really do

lol. awesome.

How would you know if I'm not good at it?

You can go back to your PS3 smear campaign. I'm done with this.

C'mon. Swing your pillow back and knock his teeth out. We're not going to draw blood, or else we won't be treated to cookies and juice later.

This is merely a vg board shirtless slap fight (tm whoever tm'd that).

Get back in the game.

This thread represents months of saved up slapfighting. It's been quiet ever since Sackhappy tempted antipop over to the Dark Side. Finally it all came together in a masterful pillow fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom